1577 is Dead.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TomCasalino, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why not?
  2. I donated 100k, and a week later it's taking down. Beset use of my money, EVAR! >:[
  3. I donated wood to a spleef arena and the owner burned it down a few days later. Although much smaller in magnitude, I understand your pain.
  4. I'm sure a lot of people here do. But not at this magnitude, like you stated so clearly.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  5. If that's the spleef arena I'm thinking of...

I helped someone build a Hotel and then a Spleef Arena, both burned down two days after they were built. My interior design skills and time were wasted :(
  6. Apologies to all of the people who donated, PT has your money if only I could give it back I would.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. :(
  8. You are all welcome to join me on SMP1 in my wilderness adventure..
  9. Oh okay :(
  10. Lols coffee_bullet...
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  11. Why...does...all...the..fun...stuff...happens...when...I'M...ASLEEP?!
    607, NINJATTILA, Qwerty189 and 4 others like this.
  12. 2012-09-20_23.36.01.png
    2012-09-20_23.07.20.png
  13. why did 1577 close?
  14. They forgot to pay rent :p

Nah I'm j/k. It was Happy's place and his decision. I'm sure he has his reasons.
    Chascarrillo and Happyshopper like this.
  15. pay rent???
  16. It was a joke lol. They didn't actually pay rent. Happy owned it, he took it down. Could have been personal reasons, could have been other reasons. I think he said he's headed to the wild. or I've heard that somewhere.
  17. Happy! Come make a wild base with me... Hopefully Robbie will let me, if not well we wont be going to smp 8
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  18. someone won 2.5 million rupees which made happy have 0r
  19. Wait. So happyshopper quit?
  20. nope
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.