[ SUGGESTION ] Cake Perm or Cake In Build Perm

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Codygraw, Sep 6, 2012.

?

Should cake be a new perm or in build perms?

Yes 17 vote(s) 77.3%
Maybe 2 vote(s) 9.1%
No 3 vote(s) 13.6%
  1. I have a friend i live next to on SMP8 and she is obbsesed with cake so she makes cake walks and when your in town and you run around for a while you will loose hunger but regain it but before these people regain they eat the cake and she gets so mad so I thought there should be a Cake perm like /res set cake true and that perm will let you eat cake on a res or cake should be added into build perm so if you have build perms you can eat cake. Hope you agree :)
  2. Food approved.
    xoluss likes this.
  3. I don't get mad. I just want to kill people when I see all of my cakes at half.. That is all....
    talukegord likes this.
  4. This is Bear apporoved :)
  5. Wow 6 votes already i thought it would take a while to get 10 votes
  6. Sounds like a great idea, I remember when Roblikescake left he had to place his cake several times because someone ate it.
  7. *looks embaressed* i only wantwed a nibble...
  8. I haven't heard of him.....
    <-------------------------
  9. ... Never? :p
  10. That greytext was not meant to be seen! Curse you cakist quoters..
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  11. Off topic:
    You even dare to post a bear in the presence of cake? Do you know how much havoc they have wreaked on us? They really need forks, once my face almost got smashed in, but my friend bit the inside of the bear's stomach just in time. I never got to thank him, though.. Back on topic of the bears! I declare a meme war! (That is, once memegenerator is working agian. For now, I'll sleep.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  12. lol, I didn't even see the greytext... I was more commenting on the clear sarcasm.
  13. batman.gif
    It starts when your ready :D
  14. Umm, maybe we should do it in a PM or something, cause we don't really want to spam up this thread alot..

EDIT: Or a new thread
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  15. I've just had a look, and this exists in future versions of Residence, including other useful flags. Would it be possible to either merge that flag in, or just update (and of course re-add the custom coding)?