[Suggestion] A New Way To Get Dragon Eggs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by albinopolarbear1, Aug 18, 2012.

?

Which Idea did you like

Idea 1 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Idea 2 2 vote(s) 8.3%
None of them 14 vote(s) 58.3%
none of them and i put my own in the thread 1 vote(s) 4.2%
all of them 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here are some of my ideas for getting a dragon egg or having a dragon in the end.
    1) The End Resets every 2 months on a random server so it is still a mystery to people on how to get it.
    2) A VERY hard parkour corse and whoever can beat it every so often gets to go into the end all by themselves to kill the dragon and get the egg
    Those are my two ideas on how we can solve the dragon egg crisis

p.s you12maec claimed the res with the smp3 dragon egg on it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and the smp3 egg is now gone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Hash98 and marknaaijer like this.
  2. Well, one less dragon egg than... ;)
  3. Well, let's do every week a random reset
  4. Thing is on smp4 and some others there is a enderman farm that people spent lots of time on and it would be bad to destroy them.
  5. That would make the dragon egg too cheap mabey ever 2 weeks or every month?
  6. Well, do you want to pay a million for it? It would be cool if people if it is just 100k or something?
  7. Well then some supporters would have like 7 of them
    RED_Spy1 and marknaaijer like this.
  8. I don't think there should be more dragon eggs in circulation. After all, EMC is a French vanilla server.
  9. Well, thatwill make them more expensive when all people want them... So the worth of dragon eggs would go up...
  10. how about no. dragon eggs are a trophy. not some pathetic item anyone with a bow and a piston can get.
  11. But right now there are basically NO dragon eggs and icc said that he wanted creative ideas so people could have dragon eggs
  12. What do you mean by there's basically no dragon eggs? There's 10 of them!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Nope, after adding the servers smp4 and 5, they did not added the dragons in the end.
    albinopolarbear1 likes this.
  14. No theres a max of nine since you12maec took down the res with the dragon egg in it
  15. But Isn't There only 6 in existance..... i think thats what i heard.
  16. What I said
  17. Nope, smp3 is gone, utopia, smp1, and I think smp2 and smp4 still gots the eggs
  18. See he knows what im taking about
    chrisisaboss91 and marknaaijer like this.
  19. Xandrow got one, ignoramoose gots one, Robot_Chicken gots one, I don't know more?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.