136 Speed Horses

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by X_Glitch_X, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Hello all,

It has been a long time since I have been active on this server. I was very into the whole horse breeding and collecting business. Now that I am back, I am wondering what happened to everyone that used to be involved in that. Are people still interested in horses? Also, I have a pair of 136 speed horses. How much are those worth now? If anyone has any info on other breeders, buyers, and sellers, please let me know. Lastly, is anyone selling any of the Christmas reindeer? I was in the middle of collecting them before I went on hiatus.

Good to be back,
    X_Glitch_X
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  2. Also I realize I posted this in auctions.. please forgive me I forgot how everything works😭
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. I have no answer for you sorry, but moved thread for you. Welcome back
  4. Much appreciated!
  5. Hi there! Nice to see you.

For the promo horses, go to utopia, "/v +dras vault", and look on the right side. Let me know what you want!

As for horses, there is indeed still a market to an extent. Lots of people were breeding over the summer, but with the fall downturn there hasn't been much action lately. Your horses are worth ~500k ish each...but the values are very shaky given that only a select few are into it, and those few are largely inactive for the past few months given college and school.

I'll also say, temper your expectations for economy-related things, as nowadays the economy is pretty deflated, and it's not as easy to strike it rich quickly on selling things. And even if you do (a la netherite), there's not many fancy things to buy anymore as many of the old promo collectors quit. That being said it's still a fun place with great people on--just not like the 2017 days when you played.

Will show you around if I catch you on :)
    TECtock and Tuqueque like this.
  6. Thank you so much! And yah im definitely not selling my horses I was just wondering where the market is at the moment. It took me too long to get my hands on those haha. I definitely miss the old days, but I'm still excited to be back on. Hope to see you online!
  7. Colors of higher speed horses are still demanded fyi.

And you should look into grabbing a few skeleton horses ( no breeding those yet) just in case you feel like riding them!
    We3_MPO likes this.