12221 Restoration Project

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by triphora, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody.

Some of you may know that 12221 and 12220, M4ster_M1ner's two main mall residences on SMP6, were forceclaimed today. After a series of events in chat, the person who forceclaimed the residences unclaimed them, and GreenMeanie has reclaimed them. While it's sad that the residence is gone, I am happy to announce that along with GreenMeanie and TheFryedmans, we will be rebuilding and restoring 12221 and 12220 (which I will refer to collectively as 12221) to its original state, with improvements we deem necessary.

This is a massive undertaking, with the contributors pulling out of their personal supplies and rupee balances, and thus, we will need some community support.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated; please go to SMP6 /v +donations (12286) to make donations (whether items or rupees)! Items will go towards stocking the mall, and so will rupees, for the sell signs.

The intention is to eventually give these residences back to M4ster_M1ner, if he wants them, along with a permanent derelict protection voucher (probably). We hope to get this done as soon as we can :)

If you want to help with building, please send a PM to myself and GreenMeanie at this link.

If any further questions, comments, or concerns are raised, please send them here or reply below.
    Thank you for your support in this endeavour! :D

GreenMeanie: Head of Project
    wafflecoffee: Head of PR, HR, and Logistics
    TheFryedmans: Head of Resource and Stock Management

~~the M4ster_M1ner Memorial Mall Making Mpeople (name pending)
  2. We shall rebuild it block for block!
    We3_MPO, Nickblockmaster and triphora like this.
  3. yeah faded is going to help too.

lets continue seeing this as a restoration project and less as a griefing as some had suggested in chat earlier.

cheers, mates!
  4. Oh cool!!! This is a nice thing that you are doing :) Where can I donate?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. /v +donations on SMP6 :p
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. I've been to the res... The place is being built.. Keep up the good work... You sweet people of the community.
  7. I love to see the community come together like this. This is what its all about. :)
  8. Please temporarily hold off with the donations! There's only so much capacity, and the items are being sorted and listed slowly, so please be patient!
    My personal priority list: create spreadsheet, sort materials, make donation books

Thank you for your tremendous support everyone! Please see the spreadsheet above for more info on what we still need donated. :)
  9. commenting to watch the thread and etc.
    wafflecoffee and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  10. Making this reply soley and only so that the above portion of original post may be preserved.

when a better name is added, we shall still have record of the: M2 x 3 (m squared times 3) or m3 x 2 (M cubed)

[how the devil to get exponents without using google-something to do a dad-gummed thing in the chat-thing here]
  11. Awesome to see the community come together! I would love to help build!
  12. I donated quartz last night and will check my storage and the list to see what else I have.
    Nickblockmaster and wafflecoffee like this.
  13. NOOOOOO!!!, is M4ster_miners great shop gone? :(

Best shop ever..,,,
    Nickblockmaster and UltiPig like this.
  14. I am happy to say that we have gotten all of the item donations we need! :D
    We will still be accepting items to stock the mall with, if anybody wants to do so. Rupee donations are still up as well, going towards getting stock via sell signs.
    Please do not buy at other shops and then donate things here.
  15. Thanks everyone who helps to rebuild the shop. I already donated a dc of each wool color, and will help to fill some more chests.
  16. I can't believe this!! Did Miner leave EMC? I can help with iron blocks to restock
    Nickblockmaster and UltiPig like this.
  17. I would love to help out! To whom do I send the rupees to?
  18. You can buy books at +donate on smp6 or just pay directly to QuartzBreakfast :)
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  19. The shop will be stocked with donations once its rebuilt, I would suggest as there are a lot of items to restock we make a list you can add it to this one if you like and put your name to it so not everyone supplies the same item.

I can supply: -
    Item Name
    1 DCs of Iron - Silken (more if needed)
    1 DCs of Stone Block - Silken (more if needed)
    1 DCs of Cobblestone - Silken (more if needed)
    1 DCs of Sea Lanterns - Silken (more if needed)
    4 DCs of Ink-Sacks - Silken (more if needed)
    1 DCs of Gunpowder - Silken
    4 DCs of Bones - Silken (more if needed)
    4 DCs of Bone Blocks - Silken (more if needed)
  20. And how are we going to do shop signs? Who will the rupees be going to if Miner left? Or are they coming back?
    Oh and we should make a discord server for this project so we can easily keep track of who's doing what
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.