[Suggestion] Add more interactive features on the forums.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Biscuitboy, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys, after rifling around on the forums and on the FB page I realized that the forums and EMC website is lacking something. That thing is a more interactive messaging system. I notice that I get few posts on my page and rarely update my "status". I think that if you could interact with the players in a better way OFF the servers than you would have better friendships on the servers and it would also be easier to communicate. I am not sure how to do so, so why doesn't the community brainstorm and post their idea down here. Thanks!!!
    sneeker134 likes this.
  2. Good idea. Perhaps you could be able to make a chat room sort of thing, where we can all just type to eachother, without having to wait two minutes each post?
    Kells18 likes this.
  3. That's a good idea but then that's exactly the same as in-game so it wouldn't make that much of a difference...
  4. Yes but alot of people are on the forums on there phone and dont go on the game
  5. Yeah I suppose... It would be handy as even I go onto the forums on my phone when I'm out and about...
    Kells18 likes this.