Upload a File with Private Messages.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by chickeneer, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I noticed recently that the forums added an option to "Upload a File" To which I thought- cool, now I don't have to first upload a picture to a website- then link it the forum...

Then today, I went to report some griefing I found in the wild. Took a screenshot, hopped on empire.us, Started a message to some Moderators/ IcC... And I immediately noticed this option was not available there. :(

So I still got the Picture posted, but it took longer than I was hoping. If this feature was added- it would assist with situations like mine, but for people who don't know how to upload to a picture website, than link to EMC forums. Would also help discourage people from posting Griefing and other Rule breakings in the forums. Where they do not belong
  2. oh yeah that would be nice
  3. Yep, I had that problem earlier today.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  4. It would be great if that feature could be carried over to Conversations. Could you submit this to the Suggestion Box Forum?
  5. a mod could move this
  6. I did post this in the Suggestion Box Forum? And the Private Message to a Moderator is actually the same thing as a "Conversation"
  7. Sorry, I didn't see it posted there. Good. I realize your private message with a moderator is the same thing as a conversation. I am agreeing but using a different term.
  8. Oh ok... Fail on my part, I read that wrong. lol

I read that in addition to private messages; it should be added to conversations.
  9. No problem. I call them conversations because that's what the button says when you start one. I assumed you meant the same.

Imgur doesn't always work well for me so I hope this gets added.
  10. This would be a great addition :)