10816 EMC MUSEUM!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Perez2428, Mar 14, 2017.

?

Will you stop by the 10816 Museum?

Yes! Of course 11 vote(s) 84.6%
No! 2 vote(s) 15.4%
  1. 10816 EMC MUSEUM!

You've been lucky today, you found my thread!

Hello I'm Perez,

If you wanna know the basics I'm opening an extravaganceon SMP5. Its quite nice in my opinion and I would love for you to take a peek but just not yet. The Museum will open very soon. My goal is to open by the end of the month. The Museum contains various of amazing items such as Promos and Staff Heads.

The Museum is located on SMP5 on the residence /v 10816.

The main reason the museum exists is to inform the community about the amazing promotional items and the amazing staff we are all so fortuned to have.

Some Items This Museum Will Feature: 60k gear, ICC Birthday Voucher, 100k gear, Aikar + Krysyy Heads, an Eviltoade Head, and many many

more!

Credit: Thanks to RandomBumblebee for building and designing this museum and helping me acheive my goal of owning my very own museum. Thanks to Sirtah for helping me organize my promos by month and year. Thanks to Bosoc for building the statue in the center of my museum. Thanks to Equinox_Boss for loaning some 60k items. Thanks to SirCue for donating an Aikarias head. Finally thanks to Eviltoade for the staff head display idea.

As EMC is always expanding its inventory of promotional items and adding more staff I appreciate donations and I enjoy getting loans. Remember this museum is meant for the entire community so when you donate or show some sort of involvement your helping the community and not me!!

I wish to see you often at the Museum in the future..I hope this will act as a sanctuary and please learn from the Museum. Hope to see you soon,

-Best Regards Perez
  2. Here are a few pictures of the museum
  3. Perez! :D Haven't seen you in a while, fellow enderman. Good to see you got back into building big places. xD I wonder what happened to that drop party we built last summer..
    Equinox_Boss and Perez2428 like this.
  4. BUMP!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. This is a really cool idea Perez! Hope you announce when it will be opened!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Thanks! If everything goes right I will try to open by the end of march. I will make an announcement when it's open to the public.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Woah looks awesome!
    Perez2428 likes this.
  8. Thanks! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Also if anyone is selling promos, let me know. Still looking for some more.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. guess who voted no :p

museum looks poppin
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Who are you? :p Thanks tho
    Carbonyx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Looks like magic! ill donate what I can! good luck on your finish!
    Perez2428 likes this.
  13. Thank you very much! If you wish to make a donation at some point, please pm me on the forums or in game so I can give you recognition.
  14. I would like to announce Dufne as the Co-Owner of the 10816 Museum! Together I know we can make the museum great!
    Jadziaa, SirCue and Dufne like this.
  15. I hope you enjoy my 60k member gear! :D
    Perez2428 likes this.
  16. Love to check out museums... looking forward to the opening of yours :)
    Perez2428 likes this.
  17. I'm happy to announce that the 10816 Museum will be opening tomorrow :D!!!
    SirTah likes this.
  18. Nice... should be able to visit sometime this week...
    Perez2428 likes this.
  19. The 10816 Museum is now open! Come take a look!