100x100 quarry to bedrock, need helpers

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by joshmcf, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Wow, good times, I remember working on this XD. However sadly, I will no longer work on this :(
  2. Ok, I do not care what others way, but this was a three month old thread, why did you bump it?
  3. I didnt bump the thread, Villaint did
  4. vnsa did it once it takes a while
  5. I buy Sand and Cobblestone for 64r a stack on smp9 at 18648, so come sell your Sand to me when you're done
  6. This was being worked on BEFORE the 1.2 wild reset.
  7. yeah, sorry.. didn't read the whole thing before i posted =P
  8. Wrong, its still there. Go south of wild spawn on smp1 to see it :)

I actually think I am going to finish it, but I will put fence around it so nobody can fall into it and die.

So we need some more workers, as a bit of encouragement, I had done the math a while ago, and there is supposed to be 21+ stacks of diamonds there!
  9. i found a place that goes to bedrock on smp9
  10. Im gonna drop by with 2 stacks of tnt :)
  11. I'm right behind you! :0
  12. i hate this meme now
  13. Cut it out with that bear >.< That bear is probably dead now so leave him out of it.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  14. I have fence and I am going to put it around, while I am there meet me at the mine (south of smp1 wild spawn) if you can help me blow it up! (Now)
  15. BTW, you have to be a diamond supporter to blow up tnt, but I will help provide stuff, anyone know where I can buy tnt? If you are coming, ot would be great if you could get some tnt

To find the mine, go south of the smp1 wild spawn, until you reach the desert biome, then you will see it!
  16. Edit that post. No one can see the picture
  17. Fixed
  18. me :D