1 Year Party and EMC Story

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by kevdudeman, May 31, 2013.

?

What hour on Saturday should the Party be held?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2013.
3pm Eastern Standard Time 9 vote(s) 31.0%
4pm Eastern Standard Time 4 vote(s) 13.8%
7pm Eastern Standard Time 10 vote(s) 34.5%
8pm Eastern Standard Time 6 vote(s) 20.7%
  1. Gratz Kev :D! I've not seen you much I don't think. Then again I was on 7 and now 5. I only get on 2 to buy stuff. :/ I think I remember a parkour event and something you had for Krysyy and Moose.

There was. It was held on Twitch TV and Mumble.
    kevdudeman likes this.
  2. Alright, I need to bump now just so anyone that ends up seeing this, sees it before the poll closes in 1 hour :)

Last minute votes... otherwise it seems the party is going to be held at 7pm eastern standard time. I will be posting a lot more 'party stuff' in the OP as soon as the time is set (residences, time zones, what we'll be doin)

EDIT: Looks like someones alt voted for 3pm :p
  3. Think I will attend, will serve as a nice 1 year celebration for myself :)
  4. Happy 1 year:) I'm really exited to meet you, I love parties:D
  5. Looks like it's going to be at 7pm EST :D ... let's get ready to par-tay >:3
  6. Well, pie is great, isn't it? If you like pie, you should make that known! :)
  7. Party information added! I hope to see you all there, and if you're in a time zone not listed, it is occurring in about 2 hours and 40 minutes!
  8. Just a quick question, how many IcecreamCow heads will you be dropping? I'm hoping to get a few, or at least buy one for 60k :)
    #internaljoke/sarcasm
    kevdudeman likes this.
  9. A grand total of none :p
    kevdudeman and AmusedStew like this.
  10. 1 hour 49 minutes ;)
  11. I'll try to pop on...
  12. Is it too late for me to crash the party?
  13. Very much so lol
  14. I just saw this post and I am sorry about the bump but I have something to say...

How dare you kev for going around and posting such heartfelt and beautiful stories while I was busy moving and had no internet to get on and see it...

You were the first one to sell me 500 stacks of wool and receive the prize at 4002. You helped me build part of the first TARDIS and later supported my insane decision to tear it down and rebuild it on 3004. You even helped manage the TARDIS for a short time. You helped build at the Blue Ribbon (even though i had to fix half of the things you built off-center). You are always willing to lend a hand or opinion with whatever my latest venture is. You are truly amazing and I am so glad that you are on EMC.

Oh and our latest project together is gonna be amazing =)

~Krysyyjane9191
    kevdudeman likes this.