1.4 has made me very angry

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by warthogfox, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XD good idea
  2. Not allowed. Griefing is not okay, in any case.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. How long do site bans take now-a-days?

And whichever mod did those post edits... I owe you a cookie...
    mba2012, margaritte and nfell2009 like this.
  4. Everyone does them?

3... 2... 1... And hes banned!
  5. Nono, what you're thinking of is when people give out build perms, and state it's a griefing party, when in actuality, it isn't giving them grief. Griefing is destroying of someone's property to intentionally cause them grief. "Griefing parties" hosted by the person giving out perms does not give any one grief. Really, they should be called "Free perms parties".
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Oh! Now I get you!
  7. i dont care anymore, i was angry for a brief while and made matters worse, im just gonna go ahead and not talk about this anymore. sorry for everything and sorry for being alive. I will leave this site and never come back, i will delete my minecraft and never play it again, i will remove myself from the pc gaming community just to make you all happy.

Goodbye
  8. You are blowing this way outta porportion dude.
    (P.S. Max I was kidding, I know that it wouldn't happen)
  9. Bai!!
    TomvanWijnen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. That's a bit dramatic. If you made it through the April 1st shenanigans, you can pull through this. Maybe I'll start a support group.

Edit: Off the top of my head: S.o.r.r.i.e. (Pronounced, Sorry) Survivors of Really Rare Interesting Events.
  11. You completely remind me of the typical "young" (whiny) Halo player...
  12. what? what do you have against having fun? sheesh!

13. That sentence upsets me.
    jkjkjk182 and pietdagamer like this.
  14. It's an edited post, it did say something else before a mod played magican.
    mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  15. Well glad he hasn't came to the mob arena he might toss his PC out the window due everyone having a good time at it.
  16. wtf just happened.....

Also wait so we don't have our inventories for today?
  17. xD We do! Everything is normal but we can be creepers and stuff
  18. I sort of want to have a minor rage at how immature this person appears to be, but I'm afraid of being a hypocrite...
  19. You are just angry with everything in general.
  20. That would be hypocritic, seeing as what you've done in the past is much, much worse.

Also, mods:
    I request a lock if you see this.
    PandasEatRamen, mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.