1.4.6 Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 22, 2012.

1. no what i mean is you can just throw items on other peoples res' to bring their entities up so that's what i wanted to fix.
  2. why not just make a clock?
  3. Items no longer count as entities, so that's not a problem any more. :)
    BC000001 and mba2012 like this.
  4. so when you place the torch it turns on, then you remove it and it turns off... that seems to defeat the purpose of the repeater, right? I can do that same thing with a lever, but what I was wanting to do is be able to turn it on and then walk away and have it keep going off at the interval I set on the repeater, but that's not happening.
  5. Maybe I won't have to sell tickets for written books at my bookstore anymore!:cool:
  6. It is a clock, just a very big one.
    It does do that, because the repeaters are in a ring shape, the signal keeps going round and round, powering the dispensers as it gets to the point.
    BC000001 likes this.
  7. Saw this on PMC first lol.
  8. Will we be able to set off fireworks every, 15 mins, but not 24/7? When I say 15 mins, I mean using a red stone timer to do it even when we're offline?
  9. There is no reason to run fireworks constantly. Just dont do it please.

If your not on, others can live w/o seeing your show.
  10. Is it just me, or is the live map out of date? I may have completely missed that, but it has a black screen and has something like this in a red box: "Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (1.3-1454)"
  11. It doom and gloom, doom and gloom well can t be that bad i sold over a chest full of sulphur and now everyone is having a party :D
  12. oh sorry i didn't see the picture.
  13. oh, ok thanks but they used too
  14. you need a pretty long redstone timer to do it or you could use dispensers
    RainbowChin likes this.
  15. You would need both I think :)
    But as Aikar said, there is no need to run them whilst you're offline.
  16. It has been said before. You need to refresh your cache. Google it for you browser.
  17. Thank you!
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. i like fireworks :p
  19. I liek the firework idea
  20. Hmmm..... What if they implement fire with the fireworks (That would make sense, wouldn't it)? Oh no..........