1.3 Woes

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30K DRAGON EGG?!?!?!?!?!?
    BEST DEAL EVER!!!
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  2. Yes, but the lag took it I DEMAND A REFUND Hehehe they will never know.
    QuarterStop likes this.
  3. I sometimes build a few blocks in a row and they disappear. Most of the time the stuff is back in my inv but sometimes it just vanishes. Did not lose anything really valuable but fell off and died while building high up.
  4. uhh
  5. Thanks IcC, I'm sure everything will settle down. I haven't been in game much because everyone keeps talking about losing things so all I've done is log in to keep from losing my res.
  6. I love waiting games it is just like sitting and watching paint dry, watching paint dry is my most favorite thing in the whole tomato world.
  7. Thanks for all your tireless work while trying to get rid of all the glitchiness! (is that a word? lol) I know things will be back to normal, and even better, soon! Empire has the best team! :D
    Maybe you could give out cheese to go with everyone's whine? J/K! You guys are all great! Thank you for all your work for us! :D
    Love...Indgo
    5weety likes this.
  8. Thankyou so much for taking the time to post this as it is always helpful to understand what is causing issues and that the powers that be are award of what's going on and are on top of it. This is the kind of attention to detail that makes Empire Minecraft the best server ever. :D As always guys..... great job :)
  9. According to Mojang, most of work is going info 1.4 and not additional updates to 1.3.2 and/or onward.
  10. 1.3.2 is coming look here. http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features It also was posted officially on the Mojang website there will be 1.3.2. So I don't know what you are thinking that there is not going to be 1.3.2....
  11. Seems legit!

Since ive been with Emc for quite a while i know the staff is always running hard for solving problems for us. Even now, when its not even your fault you atleast let us know that you're doing everything you can. VERY much appreciated, again, thanks staff!
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  12. They are both working on 1.4 and 1.3.2

1.3.2 Will contain Bug fixes
    1.4 - like 1.3 - Will have new features.

You probably read one of Jeb's tweets about the latest snapshot, which is oriented more towards 1.4, not bug fixes
  13. not sure if this is caused by the update or not but i can't seem to get anything to cook in my furnace anymore, wood, cobblestone,food ,clay,anything
  14. Are you putting fuel in the bottom? :)
  15. haven´t lost items per say, but i notice today I been having glitches with my piston powered cobblestone generator, it´s invisible and none working

as ya can see, I´m mining air where my piston would be.
  16. Black out that chat message, please. :)
  17. Invisible Indestructible Functionless Sticky Pistons
    and
    Invisible Indestructible Functionless Stone Bricks
    I cannot walk through either one of them ?!!?
  18. i cant talk or say commands
  19. There are still bugs? No surprise there with the rush to get 1.3 out to smp as fast as possible. Thanks for the update.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.