1.3 Woes

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone notice the upgrade button you had to push???

So many issues when these major updates come out....

Problem is (and its a good one) ppl equate MC to EMC... dont forget EMC is the key... MC is the door - they are still trying to justin the lock open.

Mystul
    _iNefarious_ and marknaaijer like this.
  2. Why would you advertise an ipad to me?
  3. This. A big thanks go out for all the hard work Justin and the rest of the EMC team put in to bring us an awesome server. I may not be a vet, but I do understand things from the administration side. And the wait is worth it for things to get back to normal, because normal around here rocks pretty hard. Thanks again, EMC staff, thanks again.
    ZBSDKryten, floflo120 and margaritte like this.
  4. This is one of the few reasons why I don't like updates.. :/
  5. I do not know if this is in the game but on my secret rail I always seen to die after about 2000 blocks. I lost a heapd of diamond stuff when that happened.
  6. I don't know if I count as a veteran ( 282 days old ) but all the time I have spent on EMC was for sure worth it. Never will I waste my time finding for another server cause I plan on staying with this server till time ends ;)
    ZBSDKryten, bonzd67 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. Thanks for the notice, IcecreamCow. And thank you also Justinguy for everything you're doing to help this get fixed ASAP.
  8. Same but 107 days!
  9. lol. I didn't know the server crashed, so I built this thing. And when it was fixed, only one block was there. But it was all glitchy, I mean I couldn't even hit it, and only the edges were visible. Oh, and it functioned as an X-RAY block. When I relogged, that block was back to normal. Odd....
  10. At least MC is coming out with 1.3.2 soon like in the next 2 weeks. This hopefully fix/help some of these problems with the not only the game overall but the server's stability also.
  11. 26th
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Daneboe is awesome lol chuck norris vs mario ;)
  13. Does anyone know when 1.3.2 comes out?
  14. Thanks for the update IcC :)
    Also
    Use the Edit button under your post to add things to it, instead of triplie posting ;)
  15. Bit off topic but hello :p
    _iNefarious_ likes this.
  16. Ohhh yeahhhh i forgot about that, sorry :)
  17. I guess it kind of makes up for the 3 month extention of 1.3.1...
  18. Somone sold me a dragon egg for 30k on smp5 and I lost it we no longer have the smp5 egg D: CURSE YOU LAG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.