《Buying》Wood Logs-- FAIR PRICES

Discussion in 'Buying' started by fadedmartian, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Hello Everyone!

As of 6/21/19, I am looking to stock up on Oak and Spruce wood. I am willing to pay:

Oak
    10,500r per DC

Spruce
    10,500r per DC

Jungle
    * per DC

Acacia
    * per DC

PM me with your amount, and I will pay and pick up ASAP! If this post is still up, I am still buying what is stated is needed above! :)
    Thanks!

NOTE: Although I am always buying all types of wood, I am not always going to pay market value for them all due to high stock, but low demand as a result of my stock levels. As of 6/21/19, I am willing to buy the other woods, not listed above for 9k per DC.
    ----------------------
    Current Stock as of 6/21/19 [KEY: # DCs= Extra Low, Low, Normal]:
    Oak ---------[28 DCs]
    Birch -------[32 DCs]
    Dark Oak - [32 DCs]
    Spruce -----[26 DCs]
    Jungle -----[27 DCs]
    Acacia -----[18 DCs]

Current Volume Range as of 6/21/19 for Oak and Spruce:
    Extra Low= 1-5 DCs on hand
    Low= 6-29 DC on hand
    Normal= 30+ DCs on hand

Current Volume Range as of 6/21/19 for Birch and Dark Oak:
    Extra Low= 1-4 DCs on hand
    Low= 5-20 DC on hand
    Normal= 21+ DCs on hand

Current Volume Range as of 6/21/19 for Jungle and Acacia:
    Extra Low= 1-3 DCs on hand
    Low= 4-14 DC on hand
    Normal= 15+ DCs on hand
  2. I'm in the works of removing a whole dark oak forest. I will sell you the dc's when I obtain them.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Perfect, I appreciate it! Be sure to PM on the forums when you are ready to sell!
  4. Hi Faded, I'm intermittently stocking my wood shop (/v+ pg on /smp7) with logs, sold at 200r/stack. Also, thank you so much for your public wool farm! I am glad to have discovered it! A note, the orange sheep's wool cannot be picked up, lacking item pickup flag.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. Glad to hear PG! I will check out your shop now!

I am glad to hear you are enjoying the public wool farm! I appreciate you bringing the issue with the orange wool farm pick-up flag to my attention, and I believe it is now fixed, so please let me know if you run into any other issues... I cannot believe you're the first one to let me know about that flag issue! :p
    PineappleGem likes this.
  6. Imma have a couple DC's of spruce soon :D
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Yay! Be sure to PM on the forums when you are ready to sell!
  8. Another chance for me to get some more rupees out of you. I'll send you a PM soon once I've destoryed some forests.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. Haha sounds great!
  10. By the way there is a tree farm on smp6 /v +forest you have to manually chop trees but it gets you 1dc per 1/2 lvl
  11. thanks but i dont have time for that
  12. Yixouma sells wood at 1r per log
  13. What res?
  14. You have to ask or pm him, I'll tell yix ur buying wood
  15. I've stocked up again, a little. And since you need Acacia the most, I'll work on stocking that more, and let you know.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  16. I don't see a res number to sell to... where do i take wood?

I have 10 stacks of acacia in stock and can get more if you still need it
  17. there is no res for you to sell to, i just do the deals individually. I have changed the price i am willing to pay due to my stock levels, so if that is okay, i will pay when i am online next
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  18. Holler at me, next time you are on. I have been working on acacia.
    FadedMartian likes this.