Wool Art Contest - Apply Now!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by amadai, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Whatever you want to build. As long as it is on the EMC servers, and is mostly wool. Once you're ready, apply in this thread using the template given in the original post, and I'll add you to the list of contestants : )
  2. Wait, it Doesn't have to be all wool?
    amadai likes this.
  3. Username: EnvoyDragon
    Server Number: SMP1
    Submissions (up to three): My Tim Tebow Statue
    Lot #: 2009
    category (fanart / original): original
  4. It has to be mostly wool. You can use sand/etc to get hues you normally can't with wool
  5. i love your google docs slide XD

also, i have donated more to this than i spent out of my own pocket for the lot house contest XD.
    amadai and MR2R2M like this.
  6. I too donated, I put 15k into this :D
  7. omg why didnt i get entered. :( i typed the stuff why am i not on da lsit!
  8. does anyone hav extra black wool? im desperate!
  9. I'd like to officially enter.

Name: JabrZer0
    (All location information is secret. Amadai you know where this is, but I'd like to keep it kind of secret until its mostly finished)
    Not Complete
    Original

If I can't do this whole secrecy thing, tell me and i'll get you the rest of the info :p
    amadai likes this.
  10. THE APPLICATION:
    Username: Kirian42

Server Number(s): SMP3

Submissions: "Refraction," a two-piece sculpture

- lot #6172
    - Complete

- Original

The sculpture involves a portal, but is otherwise original; you can decide which category you feel it should belong to. It also serves dual duty as a pointer to my wool emporium (at the "end" of the rainbow).
  11. The original post has been updated, ill get to the google doc soon. I also plan on taking pictures of some of the completed entries tomorrow. Also, there were a few of the same question, so ill answer it here:

-"X part of my contest entry isn't wool / The entry doesn't entirely have to be made of wool?"
    -Your contest entry doesn't have to be entirely made of wool. The point of this contest, however, is to show off 2d pictures/3d statues/architecture made of wool. You can use other blocks to get hues you normally can't with wool (for example, sand for skin tone, wood for light brown, etc), but your entry should still be able to fit into the contest--most of the makeup of your entry should be wool. So yes, your can have some extra stuff in your entry!
  12. Mrsmiley99,
    SMP1
    Not complete
    3D Art
    2 subs
  13. My first a attempt will be a creeper, second be a fan art of a Line of tools approx. 3
  14. I've finished mine, I updated my original post and added a picture to it.
    amadai likes this.
  15. Appament your farm crashed a server , lol!
  16. Thank you! Updated. Lookin good ; )
    apamment likes this.
  17. my farm?
  18. No entries for smp4? So if I enter there, do I win by default? :D

Also...I assume I must provide my own wool?
    apamment and S_R_L_B like this.
  19. Haha, yep, you would win :p
    And you can buy your wool, farm your wool, go out and shear wild sheep for your wool, but the contest doesn't give it to you, because that would be a lot of wool going out to a lot of people : P Although, since sheep regrow their wool now, it shouldn't be that hard to find. Good luck : )
  20. Oh lord...Being the only entrant in the area means I have no competition! Excellent...Excellent...I MIGHT actually win this!

Assuming I can even get enough wool...Hmm...I will have to try and get some wool together before entering officially. I may be out before I start and I'd rather not submit a "stick" of three wool pieces. Though...No competition...Hmm...
    amadai likes this.