Win a free supporter membership - April 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like free stuff as much as the next guy.
  2. I was hoping thay soon emc would do free supporter:)
  3. I know what your saying I also like free stuff but I also like giving other players a chance at winning something =)
  4. It's a competition , not a give away.
    MuffinCraft15 likes this.
  5. I wasn't directing my post at specifically you. There are a bunch of Diamond supporters and you can take it as a competition if you want :)

The Post I am talking about:

one thing I don't really like about this idea is that a Diamond supporter could win this and then take away a chance of someone else getting diamond supporter for another player =\
  6. Well , it's hard to not take it personal , in the top 20 of the leader board i'm the only diamond supporter.
  7. Don't worry :) Just have fun with it! There are other rewards for other players ;) and I am sure there will be another one of this contest.
  8. So no it doesn't...
  9. justin the next contest should be TEXP type like the person who has the highest monthly TEXP wins I dont care if you dont use this but im just pitching ideas
  10. Uhh :eek: Fluffy bear gonna beat the TEXP lol
  11. Current count: 528 referrals... Amazing work folks! :)
  12. Do you keep track of how many of them actually played/claimed a residence? or if they ever came back?

I average 1.5 referrals a day , not too shabby.
  13. I just did the math that everyone can do. :) I don't have access to raw data like that...
  14. If i could see the full list of my referrals i could of gotten a rough idea of how many are repeat players.
  15. You can check your rupee history to see who you recieved referral bonus for, it may take a while if you have a popular shop or purchase alot though. :)
  16. Good idea!
    Oh never mind , 1400 pages. :eek:
    Not that much of a statistics junky.
  17. Another way is your alerts: http://empireminecraft.com/account/alerts, it shows an alert when you get a referral. I plan on adding a section in the future so you can see a list of who you referred.
  18. Yeah same with me, the only people who play minecraft are fifth and eighth graders. And im a sixth grader, so its kinda sad...
    :foreveralone:
  19. It would definitely be cool to see everyone you referred.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.