Where to buy the Nikon D3300 on sale?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by bloodra1n, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I need your help~!
    I'm planning to buy the Nikon D3300, and I thought it might be good to ask you guys where I could buy it for the best price, seeing that its black friday in America.

Where can I buy the Nikon D3300 for the best price?

Requirements;
    -Must ship to the netherlands
    -I must be able to return it if somethings wrong

Thanks so much for the help guys!
  2. You've just missed Black Friday... :p
  3. wait.. are you saying black friday was last week? I'm not an american so Im not sure..

still looking for good deals nevertheless :p
  4. Nah it's today. We now have Black Friday in the UK >.<
  5. I always like to order from Amazon, it is very reliable and can practically ship anywhere. They do let you return the camera if something is wrong with it, and I believe, if it's sold by Amazon itself (which the Nikon D3300 is), you get free 2-day shipping. Right now, the camera is on sale from 649.95 to 496.95. Here is the search link I used. If you want the zoom lens bundle, it's also 496.95 right now, but, its original price is 700+! Great deals all around, I always use Amazon to buy anything (aside from groceries, that is).

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=nikon d3300&tag=mh0b-20&index=electronics&hvadid=4964931373&ref=pd_sl_yn3o9fmni_e

EDIT: Sorry, the zoom lens bundle is actually for the D3200, but it might work for the D3300 model, I'm not sure.