The Slime Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olga, Jun 8, 2012.

1. we gonna hide it....
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. Any members of the Slime team report to smp7 14664 ASAP.
  3. well nevermind, nobody came. I was gonna give our members some enchanted armor and swords....
  4. Im not a member yet, im applying now
  5. yays
  6. Just Applied
  7. As soon as im accepted, il come to SMP7
  8. Sorry, I was doing something. Can I still come, Pig? We going on an adventure or something? :D
  9. Haha I'm gonna be off for a couple hours I might be back on at 8:00 clock eastern time, and I made a new OFFICAL thread for the slime team, here's the thread name.
    SMP7 - Slime team!
  10. I may be gone around that time. Oh well, SLIME TEAM FTW! :3
  11. I can get on at 7... Eastern time
  12. I was asleep til just now. One of the things about wild colonies is they can possibly be griefed but that's a risk. If you go to 7 and look at the live map there's the LLO. We've had griefers but there are so many people there that the good outweighs the bad. If we end up with enough good members then things should be peachy keen. You guys will just have to deal with me going back and forth from LLO to Slime Team colony.
  13. what does the slime team do?
  14. Well scratch is we're I built our way down to our " underground " thingy but he is afk and I just logged off so we will have to begin our adventures and building tomorrow panda. Sorry.
  15. Yeah, I just got back. But we started a base and I have the coords for it. :p
  16. Tell panda in pm...

And also you guys can ad onto my thing that I built down to our mining area for our underground town. Hehehe
  17. _
  18. If I was a griefer (but I'm not) both colonies would be annihilated. But I'm a person who does what he can without getting in trouble if I was caught. P.S. Applying Now. P.P.S. :)
  19. hope i get accepted *crosses fingers*
  20. I hate to break it to ya, everyone who applies is automatically a member. Congrats everyone who applied. :)