The future of Empire Minecraft

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 6, 2011.

1. It is up in the top right corner of every page Mitchell. :)
  2. So much for the obvious.
  3. smp1.empireminecraft.com

The server address(es) are visible in the top right corner of the site.
  4. this is not how you go about being a mod and posting like this (hopefully you were just joking in which case ignore what i'm about to say)posting like this shows everything about why you wouldn't be a good mod

1) impatent, there is a thread on how to be a mod all you have to do is read it
    2) sitting and playing a game all day is not a good thing it shows you find gaming > work what happens when being a mod is more like work and the game is no longer fun?
    3) can't follow the rules yourself, this goes with 1 if you would have taken the time to read on how to be a mod you would see that you don't just make a random post about it (i know this is more for the game but you also typed it out in all caps.....yelling at people is not good)
    4) you life sucks (your own words) so when you have a bad day from your sucky life whats to stop you from taking it out on the server?
  5. the ip is mine.empireminecraft.com, can i have a residence? I found one empty but is of someone, her's or his name is Betty019.
  6. The ip is smp1.empireminecraft.com as shown on the top of the website. If it has someone's name on it, it belongs to someone already. If they don't sign in for 30 days in a row, it will be reclaimed.
  7. Look at the top right of the sight.
  8. Would it be possible to make the servers so integrated that we could have portals between them? I used to play a game called ROBLOX (Left for Minecraft:D) and Lots of people had set up server teleporters. I took appart the code and it was HUGE and COMPLEX but looked like I could design a plug-in for minecraft to do the same thing. I just have the small problem of not knowing Java. (I do only Visual Basic so far.)
  9. I'm not sure that this is possible. Once you terminate the connection with one server, it can't continue with an operation which would automatically connect you to another server. This could only be accomplished with a client-side mod I believe.
    EpicSoren likes this.
  10. Cross server teleporting would need to be implemented by the client (the game). Currently their is no way for me to tell the game that it needs to connect to a different location. So it is not possible now but MAY be in the future.
    EpicSoren likes this.
  11. Ok cuz On roblox we could teleport to different games.
  12. look at the top of the page, smp1.empireminecraft.com
  13. Begging dont help, makes you look desperate xD
  14. I like.

Nuff said XD
  15. lust like it was mentioned in your thread about being a mod you are goin about it the wrong way and are only making it worse for yourself you will never be a mod beggin like that (nvm i see it was in this same thread even...)

take the time to find out how to be a mod before beggin to be one
    Sundanian likes this.
  16. a quick search and you can find a thread with info on what to do to become a mod

i'm not goin to link it because it isn't hard to find if you look
  17. yay thxn and hope to see you guys on tommorow on new server :D:D:D
  18. The server address will be the same?