The Epic Survivors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Feb 17, 2012.

?

Do you like living in Wilderness?

Yes!!! 56 vote(s) 49.1%
A little 32 vote(s) 28.1%
I don't know 11 vote(s) 9.6%
Nah... 9 vote(s) 7.9%
IT SUCKS 6 vote(s) 5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btw, i don't care about who's co leader, I'm the best grief protector
  2. X-ray isnt a mod its a texture pack
  3. Still, they view all add-ons to the game of any shape
  4. If your interested I could make a job called "The Master Securor" or something like that.
    If interested in the job, just tell me, and I'll give it to you, since you seem good :)
  5. damned lol :p
  6. cant wait for this to start :)
  7. Seems awesome, BTW, I've got a plan of action for what we are going to do when the update comes, as of supplies

Location: Valleys and mountains are prime location, they are usually next to a forest or river, so we can make underground bases without being noticed

Architecture: We should build in cobble, as to not get burned, and cover it in leaves and vines, or if poor, dirt, as to hide from the live map. your house should have absolutely nothing in it, and you an have an underground thing under dirt with your junk items chest, workbench, and furnace. Co-leaders and the Leader can have an underground meeting place with things like a locked chest and an enchanting table. The trio would pay for the chest. Master job workers have their own "Mess Hall" with the same items (EDIT: Forgot the bed, there should be one in each mess hall) Each player can have their own mine and underground farm in their residence, and we can have a wall if you like.

Supplies: Everyone needs at least 2 stacks of melon per play period, some meat, and other good food items. You should have your own set of tools. But, Master Job-ers can provide an extra one (Master hunters provide an extra sword, builder provides axe, farmer provides hoe) We can take turns sending supplies with a player to sell in Town. Everyone needs at least 16 seeds, 2 stacks cobble, and maybe a stack of wood. You also need a crafting table chest furnace etc. Bring saplings, dirt, leaves and vines to cover your house.

Greifing: If someone is grieving, go topside and immediately get in their face. If they are PVP-ing, get underground and hide, use sneak if you have to. All supporters should hide from the live map at all times.

that seems about it, hope this helps when 1.2 comes out
  8. i usually build my bases inside the mountains so i can feel like im in the bat cave :) also everything sounds great!
  9. Okay guys, now, on March 1 2012, 1.2 is RELEASED!!! :D :D :D
    We all here know what that means.... soon we're going to start this thing!!!
    After Bukkit and EMC upgraded to 1.2, I'll post the date when we venture out.
    It will be on a saturday.
    I will return with more info soon :)

More Info: We will go after 1 or 2 weeks after EMC upgraded 1.2.
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  10. Dude am I still the co-leader? Why did you get wound up with me?
  11. Yes, your still co-leader, as long as a second fight don't happens.
  12. 1: How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
    2: How long have you been a member of The Empire? Since February
    3: In the 4 Master-jobs, wich are you the best in? (Miner/Builder/Hunter/Collector) Hunter or Miner
    4: Do you want one of the Master-Jobs? If you do, wich one? Master Hunter or Master Miner
    5: Will you help this small group grow? Yes, I can provide almost anything that you may need.
    6: What is your main server? smp4 (8017)
  13. YES bobs with us! ok ima start getting stuff ready tomorrow morning, what are peoples time zone? I'm on at 10:00 AM PST, California, which is I think 1 PM Eastern Standard, I don't know about Europe
  14. who is bob also also we are starting when 1.2 is on the server (hopefully tomorrow)
  15. Yes, what position do I have?
  16. most likely a collector or a miner if ur a miner welcom aboard im the master miner :)
  17. Ok I think he will let me know sometime :)
  18. Sorry for replying late ;) but welcome to TES.

Your position is Master Hunter.
  19. Hmm... noone votes anymore?
    Are we going to join???
  20. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.