The Epic Survivors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Feb 17, 2012.

?

Do you like living in Wilderness?

Yes!!! 56 vote(s) 49.1%
A little 32 vote(s) 28.1%
I don't know 11 vote(s) 9.6%
Nah... 9 vote(s) 7.9%
IT SUCKS 6 vote(s) 5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_Nolan.PNG Sorry for the text not being cyan, I'm using Paint, you can't pick cyan there =/
  2. than if possible can u make the backround blue?
  3. Yes, light or dark blue?
  4. Who here planted Nether Warts?
    The farm is not done yet =/
  5. Nvm, changed it, it's open and public now =)
  6. Michael_Nolan.PNG :)
  7. this thread should be shut down and start a new thread with the info on where we will have to move and how we should only have 5-7 known members
  8. 1. Minecraft for about 1 year
    2. I guess when smp 4 was about to come out....
    3. Builder
    4. Builder
    5. YES DEFINITELY!
  9. 1: How long have you been playing MineCraft? (type what version you bought it in if possible) ---since an alpha or beta...i kno that doesnt help THAT much, but a while...
    2: How long have you been a member of The Empire? ---A few months, but i play on sfgiantsrule's account (and i recommended server while at his house lol)
    3: In the 5 Master-jobs, wich are you the best in? (Miner/Builder/Hunter/Collector/Securor)---Definitely builder...but i do enjoy hunting, and (thx to MW3 :DDDD) i am deadly at accuracy wihth the bow (i imagine it a grenade launcher lol)
    4: Do you want one of the Master-Jobs? If you do, wich one? ---Probably not a master job but like a co-master. just not the highest, unless no one wants one.
    5: Will you help this small group grow?---WHY WOULDNT I lol :D
    6: What is your main server? (smp1/smp2/smp3/smp4/smp5/smp6/smp7/utopia) smp7 all the way lol
  10. Noone said that we will move ;)
    Strong members are those that don't give up when you get your house/tower/base etc. destroyed, or when you die.
    We won't give up.
    Only if exactly everything get destroyed and stolen :(
    I know that your room got hit the worst, and it's completely destroyed, but we can build that up again :)
    Also, we WILL catch this griefer, no matter what!
    Brennian likes this.
  11. WE will stand!
  12. And THE GRIEFERS shall fall!
    Wish I had an awesome singing voice, a YouTube account and a recording software..... I'm feeling inpsired to make a song about how much griefers suck and how stupid they are =3
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  13. I would join But The lack of organisation on this tread makes me not (and because I need to focus on the Delta Team) xD
  14. It was organised once.....
    But then griefers put arrows to our knees. :p
  15. Sorry, right now we can't take any more members.....
    First we need to solve this grief-Problem :(
  16. D: why did you say that now I have to jump out the window
  17. Michael's base was griefed :( AGAIN!
  18. Yes, and me and DJoz know who did it....
    Brennian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.