The Epic Survivors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Feb 17, 2012.

?

Do you like living in Wilderness?

Yes!!! 56 vote(s) 49.1%
A little 32 vote(s) 28.1%
I don't know 11 vote(s) 9.6%
Nah... 9 vote(s) 7.9%
IT SUCKS 6 vote(s) 5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have my tea late in the night, because my dad comes home from work at that time.

2. Lol
    Michael_Nolan and moyaboya like this.
  3. 1: How long have you been playing MineCraft? 1.7.3
    2: How long have you been a member of The Empire? Since Dec. 2011 i believe
    3: In the 4 Master-jobs, wich are you the best in? Securor, Hunter
    4: Do you want one of the Master-Jobs? If you do, wich one? Securor
    5: Will you help this small group grow? Yes
    6: What is your main server? Smp3 (res 6070 check it out ;) )
    P.s for securor i would like to create an (almost) impenetrable barrier with arrow booby traps, and a cloak from live map
  4. dont start building in wild yet... cause of reset
  5. just travel really far out
  6. 1: How long have you been playing MineCraft? (type what version you bought it in if possible) - since it came out as alpha
    2: How long have you been a member of The Empire? around 95 something days
    3: In the 5 Master-jobs, wich are you the best in? (Miner/Builder/Hunter/Collector/Securor) i can adapt well to all these jobs
    4: Do you want one of the Master-Jobs? If you do, wich one? doesn't matter to me
    5: Will you help this small group grow? heck yeah
    6: What is your main server? (smp1/smp2/smp3/smp4/smp5/smp6/smp7/utopia) smp1 lot 736
  7. I wouldn't put this guy on, we aren't a Noob Clan, no offense or anything
    This guys got spirit, get him on board
    This guys confident, great leader for the regular members
  8. Why thank you :) (polite bow)
  9. Im the master securer and no traps are allowed but i can have you help me set up cloaking devices if you want
  10. How would you make a cloaking device. We can make it underground in a sand biome and then make it so u have to put down a lever. The lever will then trigger a piston. The piston will make water hit a torch holding up some sand. The sand falls and makes stairs down.. All can really think of. If we make it under a village we can turn it into a mob trap where zombies will fall down so we can farm. (remember because zombies raid villages now) plus we can kill iron golems for materials
  11. Why not?
  12. no pvp maybe?
  13. Dispensed arrows should work right? Oh well I'll see what he says tommorow
  14. potions and sispencer arows work... fire charges im not sure if they are allowed yet? maybe justinguy can clarify
  15. Everyone in here who applied, bu have not got a response, are now members =D
  16. NO traps of any kind are allowed on this server. read the rules. Arrow dispensers are not allowed, they are a trap. You will be permanently banned if a trap kills a player and they tell on you.
  17. Hi all!
    I have now went out to look for our base spot!!! :D
    The coords will be released tommorow, probably a little earlier than expected.

P.S I won't type the coords here, they'll be in our conversations.
  18. its 12:30 est isnt that when were going?
  19. Yup. For me it's 17:30
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.