The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm coding the mob bosses right now, not sure what else in the next update, any suggestions?
    catwarrior7 likes this.
  2. A JustinGuy boss, maybe? He'd throw pieces of code at you and set you on fire.
  3. Anyway, back on topic, you should have a moderator that actually helps instead of killing you in this mod.... 72volt could be hostile and dump lava all over the place. Chickeneer could drop chickens that heal you. Margaritte could build machines if you pay her diamonds. Green_mystery (He is a former mod, after all) could spawn slimes when in a boss battle. Twitch1 could spawn blazes. Shaunwhite1982 could spawn pig zombies in a boss battle.
    Jcplugs and 607 like this.
  4. Hmm, you could copy the code for the wither that makes him fly for BigDavie, and you could also make him shoot lazers out of his eye XD
  5. The wither's code is sooooo weird, I was thinking of implementing the ghast code instead.
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  6. Maybe make at least one of the moderators not hostile.
    mba2012, Sunny_Chicken and 607 like this.
  7. Yeah, making all of them hostile seems too bland, it needs more variety.
    mba2012, Sunny_Chicken and 607 like this.
  8. Oh, cool, you could also try using part of the ender dragon code

Also, try giving ICC the ability to disguise himself as a normal cow until you look at him (like how endermen only attack when you look at them, and their jaw opens)

Then try giving maxarias the ability to run really fast for a second or 2, like an assassin

And, lastly, try giving Aikar the ability to spawn himself random items that he can hold (like zombies hold items) but make them random, like maybe a piece of leather, or, at other times, an enchanted diamond sword, that, if good enough, can be used against you XD
    AlexHallon and creepincreepers7 like this.
  9. Shaunwhite1982 = not hostile XD
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. These are some ideas I had... To make some of the mods not hostile.
  11. add Dwight, he will trap you in a cage (like how he traps all his villagers in cages)
  12. I tried the mod... It's not functioning for me. I'm pretty good at modding my .jar's. I tried Forge, and no forge. Does it cross out important codes with TMI? I had used TooManyItems once, and it didn't work, neither with.
  13. Did you install Modloader? The mod requires modloader. And what part of the mod doesn't work?
  14. That is so cool! It would be funny fighting an IcecreamCow mod!
  15. Best. Idea. EVER!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. She should spawn in a TARDIS, like witch huts.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Sorry, didn't catch that it required modloader. Nothing in the mod functioned though, good gameplay, but no actual additions from this mod were a part of it.
  18. Did you see any mobs at night, or the Ban hammer in the creative menu? If you're looking for the spawn eggs, I haven't implemented it yet because of bugs.
  19. Yep! Seems to work just fine :p
  20. Can you make a server mod for this? xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.