[SUGGESTION] Rupee Decimals! (Denied)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wipple5, Oct 11, 2014.

?

Would you like to see rupee decimals?

Yup 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Nup 23 vote(s) 95.8%
  1. Hello,
    I have been working on a mega mall and I have been finding it really hard to get the prices right! This is because when you work out how much wood etc. is needed for an item, it normally turns out to a decimal.

This is just a suggestion, but I think it will be a really good feature to add. There will have to be some kind of limit on how many decimal places; maybe 3?

Thanks for reading
    -Wipple5-
  2. Evidently these existed in the past. We don't have them now for a reason.

Try upping your quantity ratio, 31 items for 32r gives you a cost of just over 1r per item
  3. -1 :( sorry I just see that this will make it more complicated. Just try to round. Example .75r to 1r.
  4. I would prefer forced inflation.
    72Volt and fishmeal like this.
  5. I'm very frustrated myself by all the shops buying/selling in quantities of 1 only. It takes forever to buy what you need and you end up with many dozens of pages of rupee history.
    607 likes this.
  6. Yeah.. Inflation is fun :(

I remember feeling rich like two years ago, now a few million rupees is like pocket money unless it's like 20M+

#PoorLyfe
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  7. A few million rupees is pocket money? :eek: Why do you think that?
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  8. I'll take a bit of pocket change please. :p
    607 likes this.
  9. If I wouldn't have been brushing my teeth, I would've laughed out loud ;D
  10. A few million isn't much now sorry :(
  11. Seriously, now that people devote themselves to making hundreds of thousands of rupees per day, a million is pretty much normal around here. Not that much considering the prices of promos and rares (D-Supporter Vouchers - 450k) makes a million pretty obsolete.
  12. As a suggestion: FYI, this is denied. You may continue discussion if you wish.
  13. I have never had more than 120k :p
  14. They were nearing their end right as you and I joined. I think I remember a few days of having them maybe a week or two. I think they were removed because of people doing prices like 89.999999999999999999999999999 and messing things up
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  15. That was probably when I was just making a glass box and my cactus farm and didn't pay attention =)
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  16. Same
  17. Sorry? Thank you very much! :) I thought I was too rich with over 460k rupees :p