So my school is banning Minecraft.net

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Aug 31, 2012.

?

Stupidest thing you have ever heard

Yes 55 vote(s) 57.9%
No 40 vote(s) 42.1%
  1. Back on topic: My school, when I still went to school, had a class called Digital Design. Now you would think that having a class like that would be to teach you digital techniques and whatnot. What really went down in there was two students actually doing work and ten other kids playing Minecraft and other games. :p

Then when we had lunch which was 40-50 minutes of free time for whatever, tons of kids would flock to the Media Center to play Minecraft. So, my point is that our school never had a problem with Minecraft even though the Media Center was completely packed during lunch. lol

That was two or three years ago when Minecraft was still in Alpha and Beta by the way. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  2. Oh there is it's called algebra I.
  3. I just joined middle school, there is no recess really, its just walk around the track once and sit and talk with your friends.
  4. *International Fist Pump, True story

Of Course,I graduted from High School 4 years ago i feel like this person in this thread and This movie is Awesome lol
  5. ): I wish I had recess.
  6. That's Geometry & Algebra Essentials for me. Oh, but it's not like recess. More like an art class.
  7. Everyone!

School is for learning in or out of class, that's what your parents pay for. Before you say "Its free n00b!" Its not nothing is "free". When your parents pay tax's they pay for roads, schools, hospitals (unless your USA where you have to pay to get cover in UK we have it paid for when we pay tax) And more!

Even at break in our outside anyone wants to play games on computer but if you get outside GO! That's another reason for school helping kids lose weight and stay healthy (USA has the crapest record for healthy kids) And if inside go into the library do reading, talk to someone new, ask the teacher something random totally off topic and see them go to google
  8. at my school we have a course im taking and the funest thing to do is u build a computer use 3d printers and BUILD a minecraft server u get to play on it
    Eppalblast124 and nfell2009 like this.
  9. My brain is tearing itself apart because of that word..
  10. My mate managed to unblock loads from our school now we can Watch anything on his account :3
  11. But dont tell the head mistress he might get banned from youtube again :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. Our school banned Minecraft but then they unbanned it
    YAY!
    I am sexy and I no it!
  13. Me and my friends have a method to unblocking ALL the things.
  14. xD Mine runs games like GTA IV on the slower side but then again My laptop was only £600
  15. My school banned minecraft.net but also if they see the downloaded one they will take away everyones laptop
  16. Where do you go
  17. American school of the Hauge The netherlands
  18. I want to go there
    prof_genius likes this.
  19. yes true but most of the computers in schools are so to say "crap" and they can barely play a game which requires so much RAM on a computer for educational purposes.
  20. I can't even play Minecraft at indoor recess, so I couldn't play it until I got home >.>