smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Not really. And besides, it's far more useful than this.

Leopard_Knight, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. For that area, but our current plan is to try and get people to settle in the west, so offering accommodation there would be beneficial.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Then my vote would be for renaming it properly.

Again you all have to decide on this. If there is any objection we should vote.

But as this should not cause any problems I assume the thread-name change would be OK.

If we go for renaming , we should announce it here, on the LLO G-site and other channels we use ASAP so everyone will be up to date.
    Jakres, penfoldex and Sunny_Chicken like this.

4. Soo, what will that become, since there's mba guesthouse being planned nearby.
  5. Thanks zulu! :D I always upload the highest quality image to the website. I upload a JPEG to the forums in order to lower the file size.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Getting clay for the future Guest House :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Sandbox - LLO42-6606_Preview.png

Preview only.

Edit: Final product. Click here for desktop resolution.

dockyard and bridge 3 PV.png
    Jakres, zulu9, kitten3101 and 6 others like this.
  8. Just letting you guys know I won't be active until Monday or Tuesday, so you won't see me at this week's meeting, but as soon as I get back I'll deliver some materials to help with the building :)
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sorry, when are the meetings? If they are always at the same time, I'll just add a recurring meeting reminder to Outlook at work.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  10. Every Saturday at 4:30 CDT (5:30 EMC Time)
  11. Saturdays?
  12. Once the render is complete, will there be a desktop ver. ?
  13. Yes (post edited).
  14. Reminder of the meeting today!
    4:30 PM CST, Town hall!
    Jakres likes this.
  15. hello. I want to pay a visit to the outpost and take a look around. Can somebody tell me how I can get there?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Here's a map:
    and the coords are about -1775, -1746. That's near downtown-ish. When you reach the wall, just make a hole and fill it back up, ok? Good to have you!
  17. thank you!
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  18. I could finally made my way to the outpost thanks to the direction by Sunny_Chicken.

I was just amazed by the scale of the community and want to send my great respect for what you guys have achieved!
    I wonder whether the island I'm currently staying on can be anything of such a scale sometime in the future.

Think I am staying around your outpost for a while whenever I come to smp7 and learn how to get around and maybe want to have some house of my own If I could. Hope I can see one of the residents here very soon.

Oh, I took one bowl of mushroom stew to ease my hunger by the way, which looked like a free offer by "Kman" according to the sign. I really appreciate it. But I just had to disconnect from the server to avoid a death when I was attacked by a skeleton and got only a half of my hp left. :-p
  19. Hi!
    I'm thinking of building a small fort/compound and having a community stockpile of basic supplies in case of emergencies. If anyone has comments on that feel free to PM me. Also I may need help finding the town. xD
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Welcome! The map and coords are on the page before this, so just take a look there, but if you need any additional help, feel free to PM me!
    Jakres likes this.