SMP Shop Poll

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, Jul 6, 2012.

?

Which SMP would you like to see the next big shop on?

SMP 3 18 vote(s) 31.0%
SMP 4 9 vote(s) 15.5%
SMP 5 13 vote(s) 22.4%
SMP 6 8 vote(s) 13.8%
SMP 8 10 vote(s) 17.2%
  1. (wipes tear)
  2. Construction Under Way. Feel free to check out the Live Map on SMP5. 10510. :)
    roblikescake likes this.
  3. I must say, it is rather beautiful so far. ;)
  4. smp9 needs one
  5. SMP 9 has a branch of BeLugh, Dreamy and Oleyy's shop from 5 and 7 unless it's gone down like the others have.
  6. He closed his shop because he was upset about the diamond incident. BeLugh and Oleyy are no longer donators, and the shops still closed.

I must say, however, the SMP5 shop that Shannon and I are designing/building looks very lovely so far. ;)
  7. Nice I check out it when I get in later smp5 is my home server. Yea oleyy is prolly closed until he gets over it , he has made he's own server sense that event
  8. This will be the only sneak peek till completion...
  9. 2012-07-07_23.37.33.png
    This photo was taken using the Zoom ability...zoom.
    roblikescake likes this.
  10. I'll be back mahaha, doing some grinding and making M&D base fancy looking lol and almost to lvl 50 :)
  11. Really, have any of you seen how DEAD smp4 is? There is probably 1 mega mall at all. And it's mostly out of stock 75% of the time. Smp4 has very little of anything exciting. Smp4 would deserve a new mall the most.
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  12. Good news is. I refuse to let this be mine and his only project. Who knows what we'll think of next?
    roblikescake likes this.
  13. Construction on hold for who knows how long, Bye.
  14. Due to personal issues, the release date will be pushed to a later date. Sorry everyone. We know you all love us and such. ;) I'll be doing my best to continue work while Rob is on leave.
  15. have you seen the forum threads about the proposed changes to the shop system? Not sure this is the time to be building a mega shop anywhere.
  16. Oh, we know all about it. :) That's all I'm saying.
    Dwight5273 likes this.