Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colorado FTW!
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  2. I was playing around in cinema 4d trying to superimpose some minecraft stuff.... This image was a pretty good candidate. Here is my first try:
  3. I don't know why I haven't done this yet... I remember when this thread was first posted. lol

Post back if you think I should post a picture.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  4. Post, post, post!!
  5. i have no recent pictures and still no word from the airport if they found my camera bag or not
  6. Roast oo I mean post lol:p

<very bored lol at the moment
  7. same i went to play some fallout mods but forgot to write down some console commands so i got off now i don't feel like getting back on
  8. Me playing Footy :D and owning :p (im the one marking btw)
    Spiffiey likes this.
  9. what is footy is i might ask?
  10. LOL, AFL (Australian Football League) its very rough
  11. ooo i know how that feels . you feel like you just wasted your life away lol
  12. yep i'll probably slide out of my chair into my bed in a bit
  13. so it looks similar to american football but without pads and face guarded helmets
  14. pretty much, but the ground is an oval and its more kicking and handballing, not just running and throwing
  15. sounds interesting and fun to play
  16. Holy Cow these are huge pictures- I am going to try and shrink them a bit

Edit: Ok that is much better now. lol- Would explain why they took so long to upload to imgur
    Hash98 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. sounds fun, your making me want to play some football right now, guess i have to wait till next weekend to do lol to busy this week lol
    was a MLB and FB lol so i don't mind cracking heads lol
  18. Its really fun, My team (under 14's) got into finals, we finished 4th so we versed 5th on the ladder, but unfortuantely we lost so we are out :(
  19. our regional team made it to the finals, it was pouring with rain, and we won :D
  20. what team u play for? what grade and under what?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.