Shop Contest - Vote 2nd round

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Vote for the best shop!

Dremytje & Belugh 120 vote(s) 30.6%
Nole972 13 vote(s) 3.3%
oleyy 110 vote(s) 28.1%
leowaste 32 vote(s) 8.2%
alexc__ 55 vote(s) 14.0%
ivonator123 11 vote(s) 2.8%
Lukas3226 12 vote(s) 3.1%
Krysyyjane9191 10 vote(s) 2.6%
erosego 29 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. Thanks alot mate :D By the way your face is awesome :D it makes me feel happy
  2. GO 14141!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SMP7 FOR THE WIN
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Lol that's my skin because people say I smile all the time in real life :D
  4. Got a question, isnt it possible to say oleyy and our shop share number 1? :D
    I got sick of getting votes hours ago already and its obvious that its equal :D
    Oleyy likes this.
  5. AlexChance has my full vote! No doubt about it with his super mall! Also Alex, your cobblestone chest is full... I filled it
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. WHat?! It's today?@! I thought it was tomorrow!!! Oh god, I have to organize it sooner. >_<
  7. I sent out an E-mail to the Alpha Squadand almost everyone has voted :D it basically said what you said yours said... Well any way it went something like this: Yay AlexChance is one of the finalists please vote for him because he is a proud member of the Alpha Squad and Deservs just a few votes :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well anyway yours sounded better and your still winning soo :(
    Alpha_Squad_Base and AlexChance like this.
  8. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! 'Oleyy' and 'Dremytje & Belugh' are actually tieing on 78 votes!
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  9. Yeah i like this kind of battles, just wait till tomorrow 11:59pm (My time) and we will see how votes went :)
  10. lol man... its a close race
  11. Please consider clicking here, or here in case you have stuff to say like in that post ;)
  12. Very funny but I didn't see the point too start a PM just for that. It's one Post if I need to chat I will I wont clutter this up anymore :)
  13. Yep
  14. it is tomorrow :)
  15. Yes I though of the same because this wont stop until we reach 1000 :D

Clearly we are going up and down but almost at the same range. 1 day I pass them 1 day they pass me. And as seen we are quite near each other and now they passed me by half day Ill pay them probably. So I think we should get something like that for the good of all :)

My thought is that there should be an end to this asap. I am fed up with the votes thing :p And if I become the first probably won't be fair for you and if you become first probably wont be fair for me :)

Tell me what you think belugh and dreamytj :)
    And you too copherfield ofc.
  16. Probably wont make it much farther, oh well, Im saying good bye to EMC anyways.
  17. I journeyed incredible distances to go check out your shop on smp5. I love it. (maybe not as much as Alex's.... but it's still a great row of res's.)
    PS. I gave you 1k to play with for a while :D
  18. Did you check out his sky community, it's pretty awesome
  19. Lol mate thanks for the 1k :)

And dwight thanks for your nice comment :)
  20. Well. Typing from my phone. I dont mind our shops are officialy equal and in that way I can also see the end of the event. As I will go on vacation on saturday