[REVERSE AUCTION] 2013 Haunted Head

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by fishmeal, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 2013 Haunted Head
    Starting Bid: 35,000r
    Minimum Bid Decrease: 250r
    Auction Ending Time: After 36 hours without a bid
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  2. Well Haunted Heads just became a lot less valuable.... :p
  3. To be clear:
    I am buying a Haunted Head.
    You have a Haunted Head.
    Whoever will sell me a Haunted Head the cheapest wins, and I will buy their Haunted Head.
  4. Haunted head is the 2013 Promo.
    Headless Horseman Mask is the 2014 Promo.
    It is within the wiki pages.
    fishmeal, correct me if I am wrong.
  5. Correct! I posted this before I knew about the 2014 promo. This is the 2013 Haunted Head.
    607 likes this.
  6. Bah! I was also confused! I had assumed this was the 2014 promo. I do not have a 2013 promo to sell
  7. Hm..Can I have this auction closed or is karatekick2001 the winner in 6 hours?
    I've created a lot of confusion.

If this thread is still live, I am taking bids for 34,750 or less for YOU to sell ME a Haunted Head from Halloween 2013, that YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW.
  8. I've cleaned up this thread so we're all on the same page. I agree that as the item name wasn't actually very specific, and due to his absence, bushyspecialk can be given the right to lift his bid.

Therefore karatekick2001 is winning, selling fishmeal a 2013 Haunted Head for 35k

I've also changed the title and item description to prevent further confusion
  9. Thanks. I will use reverse auctions again when people know what it is. :\
    607 likes this.
  10. Oops sorry you don't have it yet, I haven't been able to get on lately. When I get on, I'll mail it to you :) thanks for waiting!
  11. ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.