redstone question

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Jun 6, 2012.

1. i took the idea of making the wires for the doors longer, all i did was cut into it closer, the doors you can see are to the left, stand right next to them, click the button, walk threw the door one block and done :)

Slip_Stream likes this.
  2. Not really what you requested, bit it looks good!
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. lol, yeah i guess so.. i just wanted something easy to open and close fast in case some evil demented scary creeper thought i'd want a hug 0.0
  4. Two guys where I get most of my redstone tutorials from are KaleHavoc and CNBMinecraft. They do an awesome job in explaining how to put stuff together!

KaleHavoc

CNBMinecraft
  5. Make a button for a way in, then use a lever to lock the door to intruders.
  6. And never forget to have your door closed WHEN POWERED, like you did. It does not matter how and what is it made of. Otherwise any smart guy can come with a lever, place it on the wall and open the door. Happened to me a few times on another server untill I found out how to make traps...
  7. well, i do not play on any other server but EMC, this is my single player game :) but thanks for the tip! :)