Mobs back in Town, protect your things! - April Fools 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You liar! :p
  2. Au contraire -- Green_Mystery turns into the coolest creeper I know!
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. OMG!! THOSE DAMN ENDER GUYS ARE GONNA STEAL MY MELONS!!
  4. I tried but it dOesnt work
  5. pardon my language but golly gee we'll lose our items and ores can creepers destroy our building?
  6. It's an

APRIL FOOLS joke dude...
  7. I was about to use all of my iron ingots to make iron golems
  8. Lol glad I saved you from that:)
  9. i heard that 2 residences got destroyed by enderdragons on smp3
  10. Mine has a creeper hole in it, but I saw nothing. I assume someone blew up the TNT stash in the dungeon.
  11. I've heard rumors of cows and sheep throwing diamonds at people, so it's not all bad news.
    margaritte and SecretAznEks like this.
  12. this is what happened today when i got on. an enderdragon and giant spawned in my residence! 2012-04-01_18.55.14.png 2012-04-01_18.55.20.png
    pwnage92 likes this.
  13. Omg stop trolling Justin your making everyone freak out first of all the link was a .jpg which means photo it was most likely fake and i'm about 90% sure it was photo shopped anyway 2nd of all there are configuration options in any of the server mods you get you could easily stop mobs from spawning in town 3rd April fools nuff said lol.
  14. I have the final proof that these are mods disguised and not real monsters. GIANTS WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME LAST YEAR!
  15. I hope this is just some silly april fools joke that notch and some servers got together to do. If not i better go make tons of torches to put on my land. Eeep
  16. If this is true, this stinks. BUT.... this is most likely a joke.
    Happy April Fools, :p
  17. You. Are. BUSTED! just type /res info in ur res or any res. What does it say? -monsters!! APRIL FOOLS! :D
  18. Wait... are you saying you "saw" a monster?
  19. D: So many people believe this. April Fools!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.