Mid-Year Moderation Survey

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Jul 16, 2012.

1. We are getting some fantastic feedback, a big thanks to everyone who is participating. :D
    As short as the survey seems, it still provides us with an understanding of how we are performing and let's us know of any inadequacies which may need to be addressed.

Don't forget they are completely anonymous, so you can be as honest as possible. :)
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  2. I filled the survey and looked at the the EMC Terms and conditions, Thanksfully I was obeying them even though I havnt read them : )

I hope you guys pick the right person for the job : )
    PS: I love cheese <3 And MnM's
  3. I chose green.
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  4. Yellow.
    Green_Mystery and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. LOL, I chose Aikar... He doesn't seem to be a popular choice.
  6. Done :) Would have chose all of the moderators though. Damn, the choice was so hard D:
  7. Just thought I would throw this out there since I have more admirers than I thought xD

Thanks guys for all of your great feedback. And I will go ahead and say here, that, no, I do not plan to be gone forever. Some time in the future I will be back. And keep up with the surveys guys, they are great feedback, and it will help the staff team alot.
  8. Of course you have admirers :) I'm your biggest one though, and it's not even a secret.

I was about to come post a similar reply as yours, but you are here posting yourself and that makes me smile. :)
    Malicaii12 and oidgod like this.
  9. Very, Very Clever.....:p
  10. Is that guy having a nerous meltdown or sumethin'?
    migueldemesa likes this.
  11. We have a little over 150 responses so far. We will be going over our staff situation shortly after we see the responses start slowing down. I'm going to personally go over every one right now, even though I should be sleeping. My sleep schedule is so broken right now. I'll go ahead and post some of my favorites so far. (Yes, this is sarcasm, but no these aren't fake responses, haha):

Thank you. This is very helpful and we will use it to improve the Empire.

D:

We will be starting a new donation page for staff coffee soon.

While we feel this is an interesting idea to improve moderation, I'm going to go ahead and slip it in the "get to this eventually maybe (oops it fell in the trash)" pile.
  12. Thanks for this dude, ive not heard the skatman in ages!!
  13. If ICC and JustinGuy were in the "most favorite mod?" section.... -Selects ICC and repeating this 20 times-
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  14. oh crap... ALL moderators can read these? ... IM SRY AIKAR FOR NOT CHOOSING YOU!!!!
  15. They still picked a favourite moderator though.
    hayleycolgan and oidgod like this.
  16. I am a semi-active staff member. I hope to be able to return to full duty soon. See this thread.
  17. If that's the case I'm applying to be a moderator :D.
  18. The stegosaurus filled out the survey. EMC Rocks!
  19. With that pic...the stegosaurus thinks your too young. (Cause it's a baby...)