Mid-Year Moderation Survey

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Jul 16, 2012.

1. no you are thinking of GamekribJeremy- used to be the Admin but switched with IcC
  2. Haha. I'm GameKribJEREMY. I retired that name though and now only use ICC. :)
  3. ICC was GamekribJEREMY, easy enough mistake.

The most popular mod question is going to lead to boasting in the staff forum.
    Only joking, we are too professional for that.
    nerone94 and Malicaii12 like this.
  4. Done. I tried to fill it out seriously whether this is serious or not xD. I didn't want to come across as "NEEDZ MOAR CAEK" in the boxes.
    nerone94 likes this.
  5. I know who my favorite moderator is *Pokes Green_mystery*
    oidgod likes this.
  6. well i was just saying - i saw the gamekribjermy name on the favorite list even though I don't think it was supposed to be there. =p
    oidgod likes this.
  7. done, didn't ISMOOCH retire? although, i did add him as my favorite *gives a sideways glance at green_mystery to see him quivering with rage*
    hayleycolgan and Green_Mystery like this.
  8. Can you tell us whos the most favorited mod?
  9. I like the bit where it says ICC an Justin guy are atuomaticly awesome!
  10. dont read mine please..... ( this is for all mods besides green :D )
  11. Not a bad idea. Although I've been flamed in enough posts that you know my view on the moderation staff already :p
  12. "Justinguy and ICC arent on the list because theyre automatically awesome" xD yes, just yes.
  13. thats a little more then "quivering", but ok :)
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  14. The spirit of the Lord has descended upon him?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Maybe, but I find the Heavy speaks in tongues more than Sniper "EURGAAAAGAGAGAGAAAAA!"
  16. Filled it out. Gotta agree that the version 2.0 could do with more questions, but nice idea ;)

So what happened to Smooch?
  17. Some personal problems made him leave (hopefully) not forever
  18. Yeah I know, I mean, he's still a moderator? O.O