Launch of smp7!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The servers were all restarted a little bit ago to enable the end again.
    nightmare32808 and Brennian like this.
  2. Why would he say untrue things?
  3. Well, that's REALLY wierd. I wonder why he putted that there. (LOL)
  4. Wow nice, so now we can play on purely 1.2 generated worlds! Thanks!:)
  5. Since the wilderness is to be reset on all servers, all servers will have purely 1.2 generated wilderness :)
  6. I get the gist of it from your re-enactment. Why would somebody ever complain about that?! That would almost be like me writing to congress complaining after the president lowered gas prices, I mean you just don't do it. :p
  7. when the world reset is ging to happen, will the town be reset too? just wondering, havent been on for a world reset before
  8. Town will NOT be reset! The wilderness / nether / end resets for smp1-6 are more than a week away. I want to run smp7 for a couple days to make sure everything is going good. Once I am sure it is we will start a one week countdown with email notices / in game notices / etc as well as the special perks like free vault access.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. No, town will never ever reset.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. what were other name choices? lol "lets name it "City-StateCraft hue de dur dur"
  11. TIME TO BURN SOME JUNGLES MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

trolololololololololololololo

Anybody else see the 2 jungles bordering spawn like 1,000 blocks from reset zone? OH YEA
  12. PRAISE THE LORD!!! SMP6 was getting to be a bit to full and all!! And know we can go get some Jungle splings without having to venture out so far!!! Thanks Justin!!!
  13. As far as I could understand the mad ramblings of that person he complained that Justin did not just add those 60 new slots of smp7 to smp1 (and those of smp2 to 6, too). Sounded like those "it his fault"s we are used to hear from 2-year olds.
  14. Yeah some people I just can't seem to understand
  15. :cool: awsome!
    Minecraft + Hunger Games = ?
  16. minger gamecraft :p
  17. For all you kids rejoicing in the fact that you have a new "un-full" server, your joy is short-lived. We have over 10,000 members, with 60 slots each we'll need at least 20 to stay on top of it all. But don't despair, just give Justin you money and get a reserved slot XD
  18. Make that over 20000 members
  19. With my new Thomas Jefferson skin (Thanks, TannerT), I will set out onto this new land in search of civilization and prosperity!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.