"I think you guys should add more slots"

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by GameKribJEREMY, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and also on that server you can buy admin status why would someone allow people to do that D:
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  2. Quality vs. Quantity.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. Quality FTW :3
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  4. 4 worlds? Town, wild, nether, and what?
  5. End
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  6. lol, i was like what? :confused: then i saw the date :p
  7. Oh, I thought that end didn't work on servers. Wouldn't the ender dragon already have been killed by someone else by the time that you got to the end?
  8. AND the chat gets pretty annoying with 300 people wanting to buy wood
  9. And I don't care I'm a supporter
  10. So wait i dont think i get this......
    There will not be anymore slots ?!?!?!?!?!? :p (i am kidding for those of you who are VERY literal people ) :p
  11. bumper :p
  12. I personally would like it to stay this amount of slots for several reasons. First, with too many slots the server can get confusing with too many people on. Also, we rarely have had full server on any of the servers recently so it would not really benefit much. Also it would take more connection power to do and it may cause lag on the server.
  13. FOR GOD SAKE, TWO IN A ROW?!?!
  14. can you translate it into stupider?
  15. 7 month bump baby! :)
    By far the biggest one I have seen lol
    ignoramoose and penfoldex like this.
  16. .... what....

I am closing this thread, as it is no longer relevant, given that we did indeed bump from 45 slots to 60 slots. Something I did not know I would have to explain, given the age of this thread, but here we are....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.