HEROBRINE IS SPAM

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by FadedDude101, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why would it be locked? It seems to be a valid Minecraft topic. :)

Besides, I bet you didn't know something about EMC: https://twitter.com/#!/empireminecraft.

(Read the tag line) ;)
  2. "Empire Minecraft Servers - The birth place of Herobrine ;)"
    Oh... My... God... :O
  3. From what I understand, making threads about Herobrine on the MC forum will net you a deleted thread and a response from a staff member stating that he never existed and never will exist. The Minecraft Wiki locked the page because people kept posting stupid claims on something that Mojang itself had deemed would never exist in the game under any circumstances. It isn't a valid minecraft topic if nobody is willing to actually discuss it to any extent, which is proven by the thread itself. It's just a subject of Necro Bumps, not much else.

And while EMC may be the birthplace of Herobrine, that doesn't mean we didn't ban him when we learned he was a griefer and a PVPer. We don't condone rule breakers here. ;)
  4. If he doesn't exist, than how did you learn he was a griefer and a PVPer? Everything you know about him could be a lie.
    ditilwick and hero_brine_MC like this.
  5. :eek:
  6. *facewall*
  7. I personally have never even heard of this Herobrine. Man I gotta keep up. Been playing for 9 months (MC not EMC) and I hadn't even heard of something so controversial. :O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.