Healing 1.3 & 1.3 Recovery Fund

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The "50k" was a rough guess of the kit I'd bought in my "totally safe ender-chest"- I brought about 32 diamond blocks (or something like that) so I could make new armour/tools, some iron block, 2 silk picks, 2 fortune picks, some more ender-chests, some eyes of ender, and various other stuff.

I wasn't counting the stuff I'd already got from the stronghold - which was about 6 stacks each of cracked/mossy; half a large chest of stone bricks, a chest-full of coal I'd found in the area, and several ores.
  2. I've quit; until/if bugs are fixed.

Sorry.

I've removed "move" permission from my res; I can't carry on playing like this; it's ridiculous.

I'll keep an eye on forums, and hope for fixes; until then...sorry, I'm out.
  3. That sucks for your Herbin3, you seem to have had the worst luck out of everyone ive seen so far.

Thanks for the extra rupees ICC, it'll help. I havn't lost much but it'll help for something. I fell like were citizens of EMC receiving emergency aid from the government for some natural disaster that no one could have stopped.
    chickeneer likes this.
  4. Uhh my Funaces still refuse to smelt anything any advice? (smp3) but on the bright side my brewing stand works nowundefined
  5. Thank you very much to all the staff for this! Very nice of you all.

Whoa... Herbrin3 is future-quitting? Or is future-Herbrin3 taking over the account from the future? October 25, 2012? seriously though... sorry to see you go. :(
    chickeneer likes this.
  6. Woah, I didn't even notice this... So does this mean that Herbrin3 isn't temp. quit for another month?
  7. Yay! Finally I'm not broke and my pistons and stuff won't disappear! Thanks Empire staff!!:)
  8. odd how nothing works still
  9. Are the items lost in billions of tiny pieces floating above our heads...
  10. Glowstone?
  11. Pistons still bugged. Furnaces. It's all back to the way we started.
  12. Thats what happened to 1998golfer
  13. You would be upset too if you lost a double chest of glowstone. And stacks of diamond blocks. And many many precious ores. And a ton of enchanted items. He tried to keep playing to keep his business stocked, but he kept losing stuff. You would be mad too. The fact is is that tried his hardest to keep his customers very happy, but with the amout of bad luck he was getting, he couldnt make any forward progress. Give him a break. His EMC occupation is probably a lot more difficult than yours. Also, PT is the richest on EMC.
  14. who is PT
  15. I know I have lost quite a lot of items, but I am not getting upset about it. When bugs happen things can disappear. I agree with the staff in that they will not replace peoples items as that would lead to everyone 'losing' things. I am not saying that everyone lies, but there would be those that would try to take advantage of the situation so to avoid that you just don't give anyone items and that way no one can cry foul. At the very least they gave everyone 3100 rupees so that is saying that they atleast care about their players.
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  16. Yes I lost 2k worth of diamond from my chest so when I saw that claim rupees link I was like wtf!! THANKS!!
  17. Oops, sorry. I popped on and fixed the date.
  18. I think I know what is causing the issue and have made the solution recommendation to Justin, be on the lookout for future updates.
  19. -How Exciting!!!!-

The first change did improve things a little bit, so it probably won't make it 'worse'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.