[GUIDE] How to play on EMC before we upgrade to latest update

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Jun 30, 2012.

1. That was hilarious lol. I'm glad Mystul's rebuilding the pool :)
  2. I hadn't been on smp1 to much before then; but I did see that pool without even realizing who owned it lol
  3. Option 5, open your app data folder, rename your minecraft.jar minecraft.OLD, start minecraft, click options, click force update. update to 1.3, when you want to go back to 1.2.5 rename the minecraft.jar minecraft.OLD1 and rename minecraft.OLD back to .jar, I do this every time :)
  4. wait! 1.3 is out?! OMG!! sooo happpyyy!!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. Uhh... No :( We didn't mean to get your hopes up...
    marknaaijer and SpaceShuttleFan like this.
  6. Nope. He just put this up ahead of time.
    chickeneer likes this.
  7. dangit guys! Stop messing with me… I've been on edge for this update, it will change how we see minecraft... FOREVER probably Idk lol ;)
  8. Just wait until Minecraft 2.0...
    princebee and marknaaijer like this.
  9. I am really excited as well, so much talk has been surrounding this update and I can't wait to play it (I haven't downloaded any of the snapshots)
  10. Option:Minimoose
    get a 2nd account
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. Nole972_?
  12. __________________________________________________________________
    Added.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  13. You ate a smurf...
    DeadSkaia and JackBiggin like this.
  14. Due to options 4 and 0, I'm bumping this. Also, as the update is very soon (since the huge warning message is on the homepage), letting people know what to do in advance can't hurt.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  15. Also if you Force Update it will be 1.3. Fyi everybody. or that is what I have been told- Haven't tried it yet
  16. Option 0
  17. Update is out! :) Here's one final bump so people who need to see this guide see it.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  18. Im probably gonna upgrade to 1.3 and wait a week
    But im not sure yet.