Got cake? CakeCo Incorporation needs it!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by roblikescake, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Being that the prices for these items are very low, it's all profit for the sellers.

You could get the eggs for 2r per 16, the wheat for 10r per stack, and the sugarcane for 15r per stack. You could probably get these items even cheaper if you shopped around.

Then you just make the cake, and BAM! profit.
  2. Edit- Contest will now be ending Tuesday May 1 at 9pm EST.
  3. How is that possible!!!??? I sold more than 1000 cakes for you! :(
  4. I have three chests full of cake and i need to know how to give them to you.
  5. Vault 'em over to 1056 on smp1 and sell 'em all. Just right click the shop signs with the cake in your inventory.
  6. I done did sold them :)
  7. *Update*

I have decided to end the contest early. Pat2011 was crushing the contest, and won the prize.

However, I still need cake. A new contest will be starting NOW.

Whoever sells the most cake by May 11 will win 15,000 rupees. Also you will be selling the cake for 10r each!

Enjoy :D
    pat2011 likes this.
  8. Im guessing a lot more people are going to sell cake this time, already sold 20 so BOOM!
    roblikescake likes this.
  9. I sense a lot of cake being spammed upon me... :)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  10. OMG. I'm just tired of making so much cake, sorry.
  11. I understand :p
  12. :confused: That 15,000 rupees are just so tempting...
  13. Haha
  14. I remodeled the spawn for /v 1056 last night after digging out the inverted pyramid beneath the top pyramid. With help from ArtemisV, Spiffiey, and Kells18 we were able to dig out the bottom in just two days and have already layered it with wool. Now we need all of you to sell cake for us to layer on top of that :)

Remember, contest ends May 11 so sell sell sell to stay on top!
    Kells18 likes this.
  15. I will be away from home until Sunday or Monday. Please sell as much cake as possible whilst I am gone.

16. Still buying more cake. If enough is sold to complete the build by May 11, I will hold a nice Drop Party that day.
    pat2011 likes this.
  17. I just sold 36 cakes, it only took about 30 minutes or so. :p
    Chascarrillo and roblikescake like this.
  18. Where? I love drop parties! lol
  19. At 1056 of course. :)
    Chascarrillo likes this.