Got cake? CakeCo Incorporation needs it!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by roblikescake, Apr 18, 2012.

1. My cow is suffering a lot, I got from she like 846383 buckets of milk! :D
  2. Alright, i'll start saving up my eggs. I have the wheat already xD
  3. I honestly don't have the time.. sorry Rob.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  4. I don't know why I always have time for everything.. I'm making 5 projects at the same time, going to Wilderness to find an xp grinder, building my mall, destroying my old mall, making cake :3, shaving sheeps, etc.
    roblikescake likes this.
  5. Sell the cake at 1056 on smp1 :)
  6. Xd i forgot... Im building a mall in smp9 with nole972 too, and i have a chest to fill in smp8... :O
  7. Tons of chests setup at /v 1056 on SMP1 since I will not be too active the next few days. Please sell as much cake as you can. Highest seller will receive a prize of either 32 diamond blocks or 5,000 rupees.

Contest starts now.
    Kells18 likes this.
  8. lol loving hosting contests :)
    roblikescake likes this.
  9. You can't be a part of this competition as you helped with the cake for other reasons. And because I give you money whenever you ask or I feel like doing it :p
  10. lol cause were buisness partners :) teehee
  11. Yesterday's night i dreamed about cake... :D
    AlexChance likes this.
  12. I could help but I need more chickens I only have like 15
  13. I need to know how to upload a pic for my profile
    ;)
  14. is anyone on smp2 because i need donations and i could make like 5 double chests a hour:cool::p i love these servers
    and im helping krysyyjane9191 at 3553 build a big farm
  15. One question...
    whats yo price?
  16. He buys for 3

Also rob, is this part of Sherwon's memorial, or separate?
  17. hey guys how do i start my own post
    and i need some donations for the cake co :cool:
  18. To start your own post go into the appropriate forum and click 'Start a New Thread' at the top. And don't forget you can edit your posts so they're all as one and not 3 in a row.
  19. Separate