Got cake? CakeCo Incorporation needs it!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by roblikescake, Apr 18, 2012.

1. _Stads_ Contribution Team

How much do you pay for cakes?
    I might be able to sell you some like maybe 5 or more double chests full!
  2. roblikescake Well-Known Member

Alex, how in the world does it take you that long? It should be no more than 15 seconds per cake.

Kells, your absolutely right. I have been working my *** off mining, building statues, going on money runs, just to make money to support this project. Although I am part of Shadowcraft INC., I am only lead architectural designer and have not yet been asked of any work. Any help is highly appreciated and the more you sell me, the bigger bonus you get when I get it all.

Stads, I believe my shops at 1056 are paying 3r each. But if you can get me 100 dchests(5400 cakes) by Sunday night, I will pay you 15k alongside a fairly nice bonus.
  3. Kells18 Well-Known Member

Yes Exactly, I have been quite busy myself trying to help out as much as possible. Trying to run a buisness and make money, and meet peoples needs is very time consuming. Thank you everyone so bake bake bake :p
    roblikescake likes this.
  4. AlexChance Moderator

It's the buckets that make it so hard.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  5. roblikescake Well-Known Member

Make the cake while in front of a cow.
  6. roblikescake Well-Known Member

I can honestly say I would not be as far as I am now without you.

Thank you. :)
  7. AlexChance Moderator

I mean placing it in the right place and such, I'm right next to a cow.
  8. roblikescake Well-Known Member

It still should not take that long at all.
  9. vividOptimism Well-Known Member

Anyone want to buddy up on this project? I have wheat and some eggs. No cows though.
  10. roblikescake Well-Known Member

It still should not take that long at all.

Cow eggs can be purchased at kells and myself's shop at 1068.
    Or I can just give you a free cow later today, in a little over 2 hours when I get home.
  11. John4767 New Member

I for one can't wait to see your finished project built out of cake, just remember, the cake is a lie!
  12. roblikescake Well-Known Member

Is the cake a lie, or is it actually the thought of the cake being a lie that is in fact a lie? ;)

I have built the finished product's main structure in single player(just the outside shell) and I am currently at school. Building has been slowly taking place as I have not enough cake to continue construction. For that, I have made this thread.
  13. pat2011 Well-Known Member

Hey i just wanted you to know that on one side of your cake thingy on smp1 you buy cake for 2r and on one side for 3r
  14. pietdagamer Well-Known Member

For what in earth do you ever need so moany cakes?!

I will sell you some, when i have some time. Because i have 50 cows, a big wheat farm, 350 chickens (lol non-stop eggs) and a huge sugar can farm.
  15. roblikescake Well-Known Member

I know that :)
    Awesome, the more the better.
  16. DOTD1997 Well-Known Member

If i sat for a day and collected eggs. i could make probably 20-30 chests every 4 hours. But since i don't have that kind of patience it'd take me a few days. :D
  17. roblikescake Well-Known Member

Pssh, get to work ;)
  18. DOTD1997 Well-Known Member

after i buiold my super market. And how are we going to transfer the goods?
  19. Chascarrillo Well-Known Member

*Making loads of cake*
  20. roblikescake Well-Known Member

I will transfer them via vault

Oh my :3