Empire.us

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Nice attempt. You are getting warmer, but do know that other people do not use the standard Dark - Orange so they don't get the whole "It's in the Grey Text" thing.
  2. I believe that Smoochey is the one that came up with that, although, maybe I havn't been here long enough! I don't very much like the other style. Orange = EMC. Flat. I assume the gray text comes from the "More Colors" Which my computer refuses to load. For now, I'll copy someones font, and steal it from there! =)
  3. Little improvements like this make EMC such a great thing :)
  4. Lol, whatever you gotta do. Yes, ISMOOCH was the "It's in the Grey Text" pioneer and MR2R2M was one of the early adopters of the whole craze. Several others followed suite afterwards and then it died off for a while. As for if it will ever truly catch on, I don't think so. :) It is very niche and those who know the font do not share it with others. It is all a matter of trial and error to find the proper one. :D
    jackomighty likes this.
  5. or photoshop :/ tis how I did it lol
  6. :D
    Btw: is it possible to add emc.us?
  7. same here
  8. #2b2b2b is what i use for grey text :)
  9. I make a living in online business! THIS is a Major Awesome Step! :)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  10. My favourite use of domain endings is cr.yp.to. Very cool indeed :)
  11. You are wrong. I can just barely make out your letters. Yay for good eye sight.
  12. It is so hard to get decent domain names these days... I think that is why new web companies pick such wacky names, I mean just the other day about an awesome service called "Cacoo" lmao
    Twitch1 likes this.
  13. Nice work justin :). It would be also good if we could short cut our names in private chat because when you get 1 letter in the name wrong the whole massage is lost in the dusty fragments of the server never to be seen again. :(
  14. Awesome Justin, every little step towards taking over the world is still a step :).

Have not seen a good gray text thread in awhile.. but you guys are not subtle enough about it. The whole point is you post something that relates and then have a gray text undertone.. you guys are just typing in full gray text paragraphs and nothing else XD also.. smileys? really twitch? how noobie of you. gray text + smilies = fail sauce :3
  15. You can just type /tell player to start a conversation. However, it will end if one of the players in it logs off. Also, for example, you could type /tell secret or even /tell s. The server will take the player who's username starts with Secret (or s) and it will tell that person.
  16. I am upset with you.
    I was the first person to make anything that was in the gray text, iSmooch hasn't actually done a whole lot of contrib compared to others in the group, aside from him still sporting the original signature.