Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disregard my previous comment.
    Hot diggety!
    RainbowChin and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. yes. all previous/old applications are wiped (source: maxarias) and therefore you can submit another one.
    Altimamaxx likes this.
  3. PandasEatRamen likes this.

4. What...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Maxarias was referring to the difference between the updated one and the slightly updated one that had a minor change in the wording; she said it in town chat yesterday, that you can send in a new one if you submitted an old, old application (before today)
    Altimamaxx, 607 and deathconn like this.
  6. Lets say that a player starts the app with the old wording, but submits it after the app has been updated with the new wording. Does it go through correctly?
  7. what if a player starts the app while typing with one keyboard but it's a wireless keyboard and the batteries die. then they replace the batteries and by that time the app has updated. does that still count?
  8. The app won't be updated for another while, since there is no actual reason to.
  9. The referenced player needs to get a wired keyboard then. :p
  10. If you're serious, what? You're good. :p

If not, you were kind of rude to jk and the others who were just asking a question. They had questions that seemed somewhat valid.
  11. And i dont feel that maturity yet :p
    607 and zombieslayer010 like this.
  12. It's mature of you to say that. :)
    607, golddigger221 and redfire23 like this.
  13. Can't wait for the green smurfs
  14. Good luck to the applicants, and may the odds ever be in your favor!
    (this is not hunger games choongjae)
    (wut)
    (why are you talking to yourself)
    (you're me?)
    (no)
    (ok)
    Oh, the joy of being in a a state whereas you're sleepy enough that your brain doesn't properly function, but energized enough that you simply cannot sleep. *sigh*

As an extra note for anyone applying, and this is what I believe and I am nowhere as right as the next; if you don't feel like you're fit for the job, don't apply. It's just easier that way. ^-^
  15. Just finished the application defiantly took my time on it. Took like 2 hours for me :p
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  16. Great looking application.

Good luck to anyone applying!
    HxCami10 likes this.

17. Holy wow. This thing is longer than:
    a) My professional resume.
    b) A job application.
    c) College application.
    d) Aikar's development list.
    d) Bathing a moose.
  18. Oh boy, more mods :) I can't wait!

*Pulls out the empty soul cubes ready for harvesting*
  19. I choose job application, this doesn't seem quite as long as all the others.
  20. craft = brain in a jar from ftb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.