Empire Known Bugs

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JustinGuy, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a list of known bugs that we are working on, or waiting for a fix from Bukkit/Mojang. If you have found a bug please message me and I will confirm and add it (click on my name on the left)

• Minecart chests are not protected in residences, anyone can open them.
    • Players get stuck on top of the bedrock in the Nether. This is because of the nether being at height 128 but the new MC is height 256.
    • Fire charge has been disabled until we have the proper API's to stop from being used in a bad way.
    • Animals are still VERY glitchy, the glitch out of pens, disappear, etc. This is a core MC issue that hopefully they are fixing.
    • If you have a stack of bowls and right click a mushroom cow (to make mushroom soup) it replaces the stack of bowls with one bowl. To work around this remove the bowl from the stack before right clicking the mushroom cow.
    • If you have a stack of glass bottles and try to fill it with water it erases the stack replacing it with a single water filled bottle. To work around this remove a bottle from the stack and use that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.