emerald supportres

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by DogsRNice, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i dont want to start an arguement
  2. but seriously i just wanted to express ideas for other peoples ideas :(
  3. ok but you don't bump old things ok
  4. your a good person Zoe :D
  5. ok
  6. that seems legit :D
  7. This is the first time i have every seen this thread. I would be up for paying extra for a higher supporter group.
  8. This is the best idea i think in my mind
  9. Well what color could they have in chat, since green is the color of emerald and moderators has green?
  10. Perhaps the perk could be that you can choose the colour (from a selection). /ch cset blue for example.
  11. that can confuse new players if they can change it more than 1 time, and every one goes around with diffrent colors.
  12. We can have emerald dark green....
  13. it could still be confusing.
  14. Pls read eIther page 3 or 4 as we have already had this discussion and the only colour that would be for emerald is red as emerald ore was actually ruby ore in the first place :)
  15. Request fulfilled. I locked it for you.

Everyone here I hope you enjoyed increasing your post count. If this idea had any merit, it would have been discussed by the Staff. I could dredge up old "more supporters" threads myself to provide why they are denied, but then I would be doing what you should have done yourself in the first place.

If we ever decide to add additional supporter ranks, it will be posted officially by Staff. Suggesting it to us does not make us think "Oh wow, I never even thought of something like this..."

What Justin decided to do instead of adding additional supporter ranks was to add the Donate - Help the Empire and get rupees :) slider.
    DogsRNice and jkjkjk182 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.