emerald supportres

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by DogsRNice, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is the same with TNT and I don't see anyone complaining.
  2. well i think TNT is for diamond supporters because some new players my buy TNT with the money the get from the tutorial and blow up the wild
    Happyshopper likes this.
  3. why?
  4. Because we have enough supporters
  5. its mostly for people who are already supporters
  6. Still no.
  7. Because we have enough supporter types
  8. I think it'd be cool, but 30-40 bucks a month, isn't really worth it, 20 bucks for diamond helps the empire + you get some cool perks, i think the diamond supporter really have as much "major" perks as it have now, more would be over-powered i think. So a new supporter rank would just be a bit overpowered. This is just my thoughts :).
    oidgod likes this.
  9. this is better than my idea
    hayleycolgan and oidgod like this.
  10. Agreed
  11. Yeah im ifne with it being NOT over powered
  12. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  13. And this has to do with this thread how, exactly?
  14. COOOOOOOOWS
    just a new member i did "FIRE!!!!" as like one of my first posts
  15. I like it :D
  16. u spam my thread!?!?!? fire_01.jpg
  17. I think, as it seems emeralds are less rare than diamonds, but more than gold (am I wrong?), then it could even out to 1,000 a day, 3 res', and so on. That's just me, though.

EDIT: Hayley, I just found this.

My bad :3

Anyways, color: Red, as the original Emerald color was red :)
    keyblade18 and hayleycolgan like this.
  18. Well yes EMC does like to be legit but possibly if the price was dear enough they could consider letting the emerald supporters fly only in they're residences as many poeple have desperately wanted this! Also in quite a lot of videos showcaseing EMC the filmed has been flying... I agree with the double Utopian residence thing and maybe another perk could be a vault that's double the size of what it normally is, currently everyone has access to a vault that can hold the equivalent too two chests (One double chest) . What if an emerald supporter were to have double the amount of storage meaning they could have access to a vault that can hold up too Four chests (Two double chests).

Just wanted to address an issue with this though... What colour is emerald? GREEN! What colour is a moderator? GREEN!
    So perhaps we need to think about that.

~Stads
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.