EMC's 12 Days of Christmas

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. (and other Holidays)

This year on EMC, the staff present to you 12 days of fun and yes, some gifts too.

Each morning (roughly 7-8 am EMC time) will see an addition to the EMC 12 Days of Christmas song as written below. The numbers and repetition have nothing to do with the items/events, but they make it sound better when sung =P

Details of that day's event/item/etc will be posted in the comments on the thread so you can keep track.

Please do not pester the staff about what is coming next. They won't tell you...

On the first day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:

On the second day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the third day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the fourth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the fifth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the sixth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the seventh day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    6 Spades a Digging
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the eighth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    7 Swords a Slashing
    6 Spades a Digging
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the ninth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    8 Tools a Shining
    7 Swords a Slashing
    6 Spades a Digging
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the tenth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    9 Spleef Floors Falling
    8 Tools a Shining
    7 Swords a Slashing
    6 Spades a Digging
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the eleventh day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    10 Chests a Storing
    9 Spleef Floors Falling
    8 Tools a Shining
    7 Swords a Slashing
    6 Spades a Digging
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP

On the twelfth day of Christmas
    EMC gave to me:
    11 Spawns Appearing
    10 Chests a Storing
    9 Spleef Floors Falling
    8 Tools a Shining
    7 Swords a Slashing
    6 Spades a Digging
    5 Golden Fruits
    4 Fire Floors
    3 Bright Lights
    2 Christmas trees
    and krysyyjane in PvP
  2. Krysyyjane in PvP

When: 6 pm EMC time
    Where: smp6
    What: Fight krysyyjane9191 for the chance to attain one of her PvP heads

There will be 3 rounds...
  3. 2 Christmas trees

Type /promo holiday2 in-game to receive 10 Spruce saplings and grow your very own Christmas tree on your res, then spread the cheer and go plant some on the wild to give the world some clean oxygen =)

These are just normal spruce saplings. Available as a gift for 24 hours only (until December 16th at 7-8 AM EMC time)
  4. 3 Bright Lights

Type /promo brightlight in-game to receive a special Holiday Candle =)
    This promo will be available through December 31st to ensure everyone gets a chance to claim it.

If you place it down, please break the candle itself and not the block it is on. We are working on a way to fix this issue ASAP. If you accidentally do break it, please message Senior Staff or krysyyjane9191 for a replacement. These will be monitored, so please don't try to abuse our generosity.
  5. 4 Fire Floors

...but it's not Thursday...precisely!

Krysyyjane9191 will be running 3 (maybe 4) rounds of Holiday Firefloor, the prizes being your choice of a Rudolph or Holiday Pick from last year, starting at 8 pm EMC time. Last Block Standing will also be played after each round for the chance to win a krysyyjane9191 orange firefloor head, like usual.

Before you try to get me to change the time, this time was chosen based on its flexibility with US timezones. When RainbowChin runs their arena on Thursdays, I'm not even off work yet and for players on the west coast, they are still in school/college (some of them at lunch). I'm sorry we can't please everyone everyday or I would. Talk to whoever invented time zones =P

Anywho, see y'all there!
  6. 5 Golden Fruits

Available 24 hours only.
    Type /promo holiday5 to claim your very own 'Golden Apple'
    These are not renamed items.

Available until the next day's gift/event/promo is announced.
  7. 6 Spades a Digging

Type /promo ESCD ingame to receive an enchanted snow shovel.

See emc.gs/blizzard for more details. :)
  8. 7 Swords a Slashing

Rainbowchin is running a special Mob Arena today!

In addition to their usual 3 rounds, they will be running a 4th round in the boss arena.
    This 4th round will result in one winner who will be lucky enough to earn themselves the Arena Longbow 2nd edition.

The first round of mob arena starts at 4 pm EMC time at /v mobarena on smp5. You definitely don't want to miss out.
  9. 8 Tools a Shining

Type /promo holiday8 ingame for a free enchantment table so you can keep all those tools and armor pieces shining like new!

Available until Dec 22nd gift is announced.
  10. 9 Spleef Floors Falling

(say that 10 times fast =P)
    Krysyyjane9191 is running 3 rounds of Holiday Netherspleef at TWO separate time slots....so a total of 6 rounds today...you can thank her being sick for that...

First Time Slot: 3 pm EMC time
    Second Time Slot: 6 pm EMC time

Go to /v netherspleef on smp1 in order to play. You'll be hitting glass with your fist so no items in your inventory please.
    Prize: Your choice of Rudolph (last year promo) or Holiday Pick (last year promo) or ESCD (this year promo).

Then, please join the festivities of the time capsule opening at 9 pm EMC time at Deathtomb8953's plot /v 18800 on smp9. An entire year has gone by since its closing and it will be interesting to see what there is.
    In addition, there will be prizes that add up to over 500,000r in value so definitely not something you want to miss out on.

Details: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-smp9s-1-year-time-capsule-hosting.30726/
    Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...&p0=1193&msg=SMP9 Time capsule opening!&swk=1
  11. 10 Chests a Storing

Type /promo holiday10 ingame to receive a free enderchest to hide all your presents in =P

This is a normal item and available until Dec 24th only.
    Wanderton, MissFable, khixan and 15 others like this.
  12. 11 Spawns Appearing

This one came a little early. Each smp now has a brand new spawn building that the build team worked to create.

Thanks to their amazing work, the town spawns now have class and style =)

Flag shops are currently out of stock, but will be refilled and set back up as soon as I get off work tomorrow morning. I at least have to get some sleep tonight =P
  13. 12 Reindeer Dancing

Merry Christmas everyone! Continuing our Reindeer Series, this year may we present to you the reindeer with the best moves: Dancer.

Type /promo dancer in-game to receive yours! He does have slightly different stats than last years' Rudolph.
  14. Sounds awesome! :D Thanks, krysyyjane and other staff! :D May not be able to make PVP tonight, but I'll sure try. :)
    tuqueque and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  15. Cool!
    tuqueque likes this.
  16. Awesome!
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  17. Love it!
    tuqueque and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  18. taking the events to the next level, I like it :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.