EMC needs PVP!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cypher_Rahl, Jun 7, 2012.

?

Should EMC implement PVP?

Yes! 48 vote(s) 30.6%
Nope. 109 vote(s) 69.4%
  1. Or

Iron_Man: You killed me you **!"¤"!)(¤/!# #!¤#!¤ #¤/(!#(/!¤ !"#!" I BAN YOU FROM MY RES!
    Diamond_d00d: This was awesome! I'm going to play again next hour.
  2. What if we do PVP only for people that want it? oh wait, it could be solved simply: Only who conects to the pvp server or do /pvp or so wants pvp and only they will go to pvp areas (servers) and only they would like to know about it, the rest can keep safely at their houses.
    He is not asking for PVP everywhere, just some zones or servers to do such, it would seriously move economy around the enchanted items (swords, armor) and if Justin can organize something like no lava or other terrorist methods (traps or such) then we can make a great Roman PVP or something :p
    hayleycolgan, MR2R2M and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  3. LMAO! Immature people aren't gonna change though.
  4. No, but creating an environmental area where the "Immature people" will have a reason to badmouth (PVP) is just gonna make the problem worse.
  5. EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU! The difference between someone that reads a post and just hits reply based off the title is staggering.

LOL at Omel's redo of my script.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. You're right. In fact- we should all just turn off chat and not communicate at all either.

ಠ___ಠ
    PThagaard likes this.
  7. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And next time, try not to make a poll.
    If everyone that doesn't agree with you - is wrong, then whats the point in even asking?

Just demand it!
  8. After my experiences with PvP servers, This video sums up my opinion of PvP anywhere in the mainstream EMC servers:

gnyctk, zSlumDog, B4DMAN5IMON and 7 others like this.
  9. I was still making a point. Not going off like a angsty child told to go to his room.

Wanting pithy replies is a far cry from approving thoughtless ramble. Your voice was already spoken with the poll.
  10. Green_Mystery likes this.
  11. xD LOL Omel.
  12. Starfox! :D
  13. Of course...

I want to choose when I PvP. Not have it forced on me. I can't speak for everyone like you- but I can certainly voice my opinion.

I would have no problem waiting for a 'future' addition. I wouldn't expect anything too soon anyway. I only had a sliver of hope that this would catch interest anyway. I know there those of us out there that enjoy competition and EMC, and would like to be satisfied. I have been using other servers for my MC PvP and I feel kinda disloyal almost.

Also- HEY! You're plenty important to me D1!
  14. I think an arena system wold be fun. I have played on servers where there was pvp in specified and specially built arenas that you got teleported to at the start and were striped of everything but one weapon and everyone had the same thing. It was very, very enjoyable. I approve this idea. :)

EDIT: I also think that giving people this form of aggression might help them to vent it out instead of using it to cause problems on the server via spamming, griefing, arguing with others.

I know that there are a lot of times that I am just like - Man, I dont really know what to do now. It would be awesome if I could /join pvp at these times.
    roblikescake and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  15. Even if there were rules in place to govern pvp, people would break them even more than the rules already in place. Even the most stringently policed "pvp" servers have people who spawn camp just to kill new players or indirect mob pvp like I have encountered on prison servers in "non-pvp" areas. I unfortunately have to say no because of the amount of rule breaking would likely increase 10-fold if pvp were allowed.
  16. LMAO! Omel, again! xD

This is assuming a lot about how the PVP would be implemented, as well as underestimating the quality of EMC'ers.

I guess i'll add my 'scenario' as a spoiler to the OP to help elaborate...